You Two are Cute Together.

Newt gapes at Thomas. "H-how do you even say that so casually. Oh my god why would mum have you ask?"

"Your mum is crazy, Newt, that's why." Scott says with a laugh. "But, she is the best sister and mother anyone can ask for so we've gotta be grateful we've got her." Scott departs with a wink.

"Your uncle is the best." Thomas says laughing.

"Who's uncle, Tommy?" An annoying voice asks. The three turn around and see Nora standing there.

"Nora, I told you only Newt calls me Tommy, sorry. So could you please not?"

Teresa looks confused, "Who is this?"

"This is my cousin, Nora. Nora this is my girlfriend, Teresa." Newt says.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." Teresa says, putting her hand out, expecting the other girl to shake it.

Nora looks at Teresa's hand and then looks back at Thomas. "So, Tommy, we're going on the yacht tomorrow. Maybe you could come hang out in my room and we could get to know each other."

"Can't, sorry, we actually have plans for when we're on the yacht." Thomas lies.

"Oh? Well I'm sure that you'd rather not be a third wheel the whole time, so I'll probably stop by and say hi."

"Do you not know when someone isn't interested in you?" Newt asks, truly wondering.

"Shut up, Newton. You just drag Tommy around, making him your third wheel, while you make out with your girlfriend. You don't know how to treat your friends."

"Hey, stop, Nora. Just stop. Newt and Thomas are best friends for a reason. He isn't a third wheel, and he never will be." Teresa says, glaring at Nora.

"I don't believe you. How can I? You're Newt's girlfriend. You think that's how he feels but you didn't let Tommy say anything. So, Tommy, do you feel like a third wheel?"

"You know, Nora, I don't, actually. I feel like one of Newt's first priorities. He makes me feel like I'm just as important as Teresa, and that's what I call true friendship."

"Well I can make you my first priority. You won't be a second best." Nora says with a smirk.

"I don't need to be your first priority when I'm Newt's best friend."

Nora rolls her eyes, "Ya, whatever, I'm out. I'll see you later, Tommy."

"Bye, Nora" they all say at the same time.

When she's gone Teresa whispers, "What a bitch."

"You're telling me, she keeps hitting on my boyfriend." Newt grumbles quietly.

"You really should be more careful. There are ears everywhere." A girl says from behind. Newt whips around.

"Bloody hell, Diana! Don't do those kind of things!" Newt says, putting his hand on his heart, dramatically.

"Oh hush, I just wanted to introduce the lovely couple and their friend to my friend. This is Lillian. She's amazing."

"Hi, Lillian. This is my best friend, Thomas and my girlfriend, Teresa." Newt says.

"Oh no worries, I already know the situation. Hi you guys, it's nice to meet you. She hugs the two boys at once and whispers, "You guys are the cutest couple I have ever seen." And then she hugs Teresa.

Newt and Thomas look at each other with a whole lot of love and smile. The two girls leave and the three teens get their food. Once they serve themselves, they go sit at the table. There's only one other person there. A little boy sits across from Thomas.

"Hi there, I'm Thomas, what's your name?" Thomas says after a few minutes.

"I'm Thomas, too." The little boy says with a big smile. The older boy has the same expression on his face.

"Well, then, in order to keep things from getting confusing, how about you call me Tommy?"

"Okay!" The young boy says excitedly.

"But, here's the deal, only you and Newt can call me that, you understand?"

"How come?"

"Because it's a secret nickname."

Thomas's eyes widen, "Are we in a club now?"

Tommy nods and leans over the table. He looks around over dramatically and whispers, "Yeah, but you can't tell anyone. Pinky swear?"

Both boys link their pinks together, swearing not to tell. When Tommy goes back to his spot he asks, "How old are you, Thomas?"

"I'm this many!" He says, holding up four fingers.

"I'm seventeen!" Tommy says, a grin covering his face.

"Woah! You're a big kid!" The young boy says. And then he looks down and says quietly, "I'm in a club with big kids." His eyes widen and he looks at Tommy, who currently is stuffing his face with food.

"Pst, Tommy! I need to tell you and him something!" Thomas whispers loudly. The two boys look up and see Thomas waving them over. They get up and go to the boy.

"Are you Newt?" He asks with wide, accusing eyes. Newt slowly nods.

"Okay good! Come here I have to tell you guys something!"

They crouch down and the boy whispers, "I've never been in a club with big kids. I'm scared!"

Both boys move back and wipe their ears, because little kids spit a lot when they whisper.

"It's okay, Thomas, you wanna hear something?" Tommy asks. The little boy nods, signaling him to continue. "If you ever get scared, find me or Newt, and ask for a hug. Especially Newt, he's the best hugger."

Newt blushes and nudged Tommy, "You're not so bad yourself."

Thomas looks between the two boys curiously. "Do you guys like, like, each other?" He asks in a whisper.

The two boys nod. "Yeah, we do, buddy. But you can't tell anyone because they'll get mad."

"I know. My mommy and daddy say boys can't like each other, that's why I don't go to the park anymore. I met a cute boy there and I told mommy and she spanked me."

Tommy ruffles the boy's hair, "It's okay. You can like who ever you want. You just can't tell anyone about us, okay?" The kid nods in understanding and hugs the two boys.

In that moment, Newt decides he wants to start a family with Tommy.
__________________________
A/N: It's hard writing the parts about the food and the barbecuing because I keep wanting to make it like my family reunions. And we're Mexican so all the guys are drunk and music is blasting and there's a ton of us. Lol

Anyways, I'm really into writing this, so that's why there have been so many updates. Vote, comment, and share, please! Thanks!