Dinner's Cut Short

The two boys eat in silence, simply relishing their beautiful moments alone. Newt smiles at Thomas, and the brunette's heart speeds up. The way Newt's eyes light up when he's happy has always been one of Thomas's favorite things about the boy.

Newt reaches over the table and scoops up some chicken Alfredo. Thomas is about to protest but then Newt moans. "God, that's good."

Thomas's pants tighten a little and for the first time ever, he wants to top Newt. "Wow, that was a pretty sexy noise. Wonder if I could get that out of you." Thomas winks.

Newt's jaw drops. Is Thomas talking dirty to me right now? The boy couldn't help but wonder. He just goes with it and says, "Oh, I'm sure you could. Specially with that sweet ass you've got."

Newt's getting really turned on and there's an obvious bulge in his pants. He nearly comes on the spot when Thomas whispers, "I wanna fuck you. I wanna be inside of you. I know we've never really done that, but I wanna try."

"Bloody hell, Tommy, meet me in the room, I'll be right there."

__________________________
A/N: Heyyy, so this is really short, but that's because I'm gonna write the sex scene as a one shot so people who are uncomfortable with things like that don't have to worry about stumbling on it. It should be up in an hour. Vote, comment, share. THANKS!!