It's a New Life For Me

A/N: This chapter is gonna be kinda different. I'm gonna start off focusing on Scott. Hope you like it.
(Also, Scott sounds like this guy, okay? Okay.)
__________________________

Scott wakes up the next day confused and concerned. Thomas and Newt hadn't come down after the 'Billy incident'. He wasn't so much concerned or confused that they didn't come down but he was concerned about when he'd be able to tell him about Ryan and confused about how to do it.

Scott gets up and gets ready for the day. He connects his phone to some speakers and he plays an acoustic karaoke version of Feelin' Good. He shoots a good morning text to Ryan and gets dressed.

"Birds flyin' high, you know how I feel sun in the sky, you know how I feel." Scott sings with the song.

"Reeds drifting on by you know how I feel. It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me and I'm feelin' good."
He sings out as he gets dressed.

He's just about to hit a high note when a knock at the door interrupts him. He goes to open it and a very familiar and happy face is there along with Newt's mom, Kendra.

"Wow, singing my favorite song." Ryan smiles widely.

"Wow, you still sing, huh? I haven't heard you sing in years." Kendra smiles.

"Really? He sings for me all the time. I love it." Ryan smiles. They continue talking while Scott stares, dumbstruck.

"What the hell?" He suddenly blurts out. The other two adults laugh and Ryan hugs him.

"Hey, babe. I was missing you and your sister said it'd be fine if I came to spend the rest of the week with you." Ryan says, pulling away.

"You're aware of the situation, right?" Scott asks, concerned. Ryan nods and grins at his fiancé.

"I'm excited to meet your nephew and his friends." He says with a wink. Kendra smiles and says her goodbyes before going upstairs to wake Newt and Thomas.

"Boys! Wake up, breakfast is ready!" She yells through the door. She hears a faint groan before her son replies with a snarky comment.

"Your uncle wants to talk to you two, get up."

Newt gets up and opens the door. "Fine we need to talk to you guys anyways. Let's meet at a coffee shop or something."

"Great there's a little hole in the wall coffee shop. It looks so cute so we can meet there. I'll send you the info."

"Okay. See you in like an hour." Newt says before he closes and locks the door. He runs up to the bed and jumps on it, waking up Thomas in the process.

"Newt what're you doing?" Thomas groans out.

"Waking you up, love. We've gotta meet my mum and Scott to tell them the great news."

Thomas smiles up at Newt and gets up, kissing his lover on the lips. "It's gonna be a long day. I can feel it already." Thomas says chuckling.

"Yeah it is. But hopefully the good long."

"Yeah."
__________________________

"So, what'd you wanna talk about?" Newt asks Scott.

"Hmm. I don't know if I want to start, but I will." Scott says, waiting for his boyfriend to come inside. A tall man with brown hair and green eyes sits at their table and grabs Scott's hand.

Newt's eyes widen, "Why is this attractive man holding your hand? Actually how in the hell was I such a bloody idiot to not know that you were gay?"

Thomas laughs at his boyfriend and stretches his hand across the table to Scott's boyfriend. "Hi, I'm Thomas. It's nice to meet you."

The other male shakes his hand and smiles. "I'm Ryan. It's great to meet you both. Oh, wow, nice ring. When are you guys planning on getting married?"

The two teens froze. "Aha," Newt laughs, nervously. "I guess it's our turn. Mum, Scott, and Ryan. We're getting married."

Thomas smiles at them, waiting for Kendra to flip her lid. But she doesn't. She merely smiles and hugs the two of them. "You know this means you have to tell everyone." She whispers to Newt.

Newt nods and whispers back, "I know. I was planning on it. But don't tell Tommy because he won't want me too."

She kisses both boys on the cheek and smiles. "We have one more thing thing to tell you." Scott says. "We're also getting married."

Newt grins and hugs his uncle and Ryan. "That's fantastic. But, I have one question, Ryan. How the hell did someone as attractive as you end up with Scott?"

Scott glares at Newt and slaps his
arm. "Shut up you loser. I'm sexy and everyone knows it."

Ryan smiles, "I sure know it." The man winks at his lover before kissing him." Thomas smiles from the other end of the table and looks at Newt's mom.

"Do you approve of this? Our engagement, I mean. Like, It's not something you oppose of is it? Because if so we-"

"Hey, no! Of course I support you guys. You're completely perfect for each other and you make him so happy. Before you, he was so sad and alone. You brought him out of that. So of course I'll support you guys in everything you do. Always." Kendra says before hugging Thomas.

Twenty minutes later everyone heads back to the house. Thomas smiles at Newt, feeling happier than he ever has. "I love you so, so much." Thomas smiles.

Newt kisses him hard on the mouth, expressing his love that way. When they get out of the car, Thomas tries to pull his hand out of Newt's.

"Babe, what're you doing?" Thomas asks worriedly.

"Do you trust me, Tommy?" Newt asks. The brunette nods. "Then shut up." Thomas sticks his tongue out at his lover but stops talking. The two boys walk into the house together, hand in hand.

"What on earth do you think you're doing?!" A lady screams. Newt turns his head to see his aunt Betty. Newt merely gives her a confused look and shrugs. He takes Thomas to the living room and they sit down together. Newt cuddles into Thomas's side and waits for everyone to come yelling.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, you good for nothing piece of crap?!" Billy yells, pulling Newt up by the neck.

Thomas stands up and grabs Billy's wrist, pulling it up behind his back, making him yelp in pain.

"Get your filthy hands off of my boyfriend you fucking creep." Thomas whispers, terrifying the crap out of Billy.

"Let him go you fag! You two are disgusting freaks and I want you out!" A man yells. Newt looks at his dad, hurt clear on his face.

"Fine, we'll leave. But here's the thing, we're taking Thomas because his parents beat him!" Newt says to his father.

Little Thomas's parents look like they're trying to hard to feign innocence. They look as though they're about to speak before someone cuts them off.

"I knew you fags were trying to get him! I heard you fags talking about it. You guys disgust me."

TO BE CONTINUED...
__________________________
A/N: Long over due, sorry. It erased and I had to rewrite it and I had a small mental breakdown because the first one was so much better and I'm sorry it sucks, okay?! So, so sorry ;-; anyways I hope you enjoy and yeah.

(Also, I'm not gonna fix mistakes right now. I will later, promise!)