Little Newt Green + Little Tommy Isaacs = Love

Once everyone meets up at the hotel, Newt and Thomas tell Kendra about their plan to move in together.

"I'm not sure how I feel about that, love." Newt's mother hesitates. "But if that's what you think is best, then I'm okay with it."

"Thanks, mum. I love you."

"Yeah, thanks, mom." Thomas smiles and winks at Kendra. The three laugh before Grammy announces that the rooms are ready.

"I got one for Newt and Thomas to share, one for Scott and Ryan to share, one for Teresa, one for Kendra, one for me, and one for Nora and Nathan to share." Everyone nods and grabs their keys from Grammy.

When Newt and Thomas get to their room, the British boy finally lets himself cry. Having his father say all those terrible things hurt him. He knew it was coming, he really did, but he didn't think it'd put him in so much pain.

Thomas hugs his fiancé from behind. "I know that being rejected hurts, especially if it's coming from a parent. But you'll always have me, your mom, your uncle, and Grammy. We all love you unconditionally. We'll get passed this, Newt. I promise."

"Tommy, you give me life and I can't wait to marry you."

"I can't wait to marry you either, my little newt."

"Please never call me that again."

"I dunno, it's got a cute ring to it. Little Newt Green."

"Hmm I think I like the sound of Little Tommy Isaacs better."

"We're gonna be the little couple. How cute."

"Shut up, Tommy." Newt laughs. He shoves his lover's shoulder light lightly and kisses him hard on the mouth. "I'm gonna make love to you tonight, my love."

"Don't forget to use protection!" They hear on the other side of their door. Newt's eyes widen and he runs to his door. He flings it open to reveal his mother laughing hysterically.

"Bloody hell, mum! What're you doing??"

"I was going to let you know that we were going to one of the hotels restaurants and to give you money so you could go on a date." His mother smiles sweetly.

"Thank you so much, Mrs.Isaacs. We appreciate it." Thomas smiles at Kendra.

The woman makes a disapproving sound before she says, "Oh goodness Thomas, you already know to call me mom!" They laugh and she gives the two boys money before she says her goodbyes.

The two boys close the door and get ready for dinner. Newt was determined to make this night great.

__________________________
A/N: Hi, sorry that this chapter is so short and crappy. I haven't updated in a while. The story is gonna be coming to an end soon. BUT AFTER THE NEXT CHAPTER (which will be coming soon) I'LL BE DOING A SMUT FILLED ONE SHOT!!!! It'll be the end of the next chapter although It will be optional to read because it's just gonna be a sex scene. It'll be separate so people who are uncomfortable reading R rated material Won't have too. thanks for reading. Comment, vote, share, all that good stuff. THANKS!