Shut Up and Fuck Me

When Newt wakes up he just stares at the roof, trying to think of the possible people that would've sent that text. He ruled Nora and Nathan out right away.

Thomas wakes up and stares at his lover, wondering what he could be thinking about. He scoots closer to Newt and kisses his cheek. "What's on your mind?"

Newt's quiet for a minute. "I got a text message last night from a number I didn't recognize. It was a picture of us walking home with the word fags written under it."

"Well it wasn't Nora, Nathan, or Diana. It most definitely wasn't your uncle Scott or your mom. The only person I know that you're not on good terms with is billy." Thomas says, going quiet.

Newt's eyes widen and his face flushes. "Tommy, if he knows, my grams will hate me forever."

"I'm sure we can fix this. You can try to play it off. Text him and say, 'Umm, who is this? Lol I think you've got the wrong number." Or something."

"That's bloody brilliant, Tommy!" Newt says, kissing his boyfriend hard on the mouth. "Now let's get up and go get some food. I'm starving! Plus we need to tell Scott and my mom about the engagement." Newt says, smiling softly.

The two boys get ready and head downstairs. Teresa is in the dining room sitting between Newt's grandma and uncle Scott. Newt walks behind her and kisses the top of her head before heading to the kitchen, Thomas close behind. They hear awes and Newt slouches against the counter, sighing.

"What's wrong" Thomas asks, even though he knows exactly what's wrong.

Newt meets his eyes and shakes his head. "I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to hide it. I'm terrified, sure, but I'm in love with you, too." Newt whispers, sliding on to the ground.

Thomas sits by him and takes his hand. "Babe, I know but I don't want you to lose the people you love." The brunette whispers back. They stand up and get food while they whisper their reasonings back and forth.

They're interrupted by the vibrating of Newt's cell phone. Don't act dumb. I know you and Thomas are dating and I know you want to adopt the kid. Hate to brake it to you, but you'll never get him.

He passes the phone to Thomas and the boy reads it. He freezes when he reads the part about them wanting to adopt Newt's cousin, Thomas. Their breakfast is long forgotten and they go outback and talk for a couple hours.

They run through anyone and everyone and cross off the options of the people that would do this. The main person they thought of was Billy, Newt's asshole, gold digging 'grandpa'.

By the time they were done talking, lunch was just about to be done. They swung inside and grabbed a couple sandwiches each, before sitting at the table by Newt's little cousin, Thomas.

"Hey, Tommy! Hey, Newt!" Thomas greets the two before looking down at his crayons and paper.

"What're you drawin', bud?" Tommy asks. The younger boy holds up his paper showing a really good drawing of Spider-Man. Tommy's jaw drops at how good the drawing is compared to anything he could draw.

"That's really good! I can barely draw a stick figure! Look at this, Newt! It's amazing!"

"Bloody hell, that's super good, Thomas!" The blonde says, completely baffled. Thomas laughs before going back to it, really adding in a lot of detail.

The two boys stare as little Thomas draws, completely shocked. Newt grabs his phone and texts Tommy. This kid is goin places. I wanna adopt him so badly! He's so great and you're so great with him.

Thomas smiles as he reads the text responding with; I agree he's goin everywhere. And WE'RE So great with him. Duhhhh.

Newt laughs, causing everyone at the table to look at him. He completely forgot about everyone being there. He was so focused on the two boys and being a family that he spaced everyone else out.

"What's so funny?" Billy asks, a bitter tone in his voice.

"My friend, Alby." Newt replies quickly.

"What's this Alby guy sayin' that's so funny?" Billy asks, a scrutinizing look on his face.

"He told me a joke. Wanna hear, Billy?"
The man merely let's out a grunt signaling Newt to continue.

"Why did the chicken cross the road"

"Why" Billy grumbles put.

"To get to the asshole's house."

"Knock, knock" Newt smirks.

"Who's there?" Billy asks, completely confused.

"The chicken." Everyone laughs and Billy looks confused for a minute. The older man slams his hands on the table, standing up.

"You little asshole!" Billy yells at Newt.

"No, no. I think you misunderstood the joke. You're the asshole. The chicken knocked on your door, remember?" newt smirks.

Billy lunges across the table towards Newt. The blonde embraces for impact but nothing happens. He opens his eyes and see Tommy holding Billy in a chokehold.

"Wow so much drama and it's only a little after 1:30. Good job guys! Now break it up." Scott says, grabbing Billy after Tommy lets him go.

Thomas looks down, "I'm sorry. I-I was just p-protecting my friend." Tommy looks down in shame. His face face is red as a tomato and a tear slips down his face. He apologizes once more and runs upstairs.

Newt glares at Billy and then stops himself from being rude. "I egged you on, I know. But you asked what the text said and I told you. You took it personally and you were going to tackle me. He protected me. So I swear to god, if any one of you try and hold this against him, I will never speak to you again. I don't care who it is." Newt says, looking at each person at the table aside from Thomas.

After Newt leaves, the room is dead silent. Everyone looks at Billy and shakes their heads. Scott and Newt's mom stand up and go outside.

"Tell me that wasn't the cutest thing ever." Newt's mom says.

"It was adorable. Their love is strong. It's an amazing thing for them to have at such a young age." Scott says thoughtfully.

"When are you going to tell him the truth and when are you going to let him meet Ryan? You guys plan on getting married, right? You need to tell him before that happens."

"I know. I'll tell him and Thomas tonight. I promise. I just hope he doesn't get mad at me for telling him so late." Scott shrugs.

"It'll be fine. Now come on, let's go inside."

__________________________
Newt stands with his lover in his arms for ten minutes. He finally detaches himself from Thomas when he realizes he didn't lock the door. He quickly does so and sits Thomas on their bed.

"I love you. Thank you so much. I'm sure if he would've gotten ahold of me, he would've gotten in some nasty punches."

"I-I'm glad I did it. But I'm sure your family definitely hates me now."

"They don't matter, Tommy. I've already told them the consequences of trying to pin the blame on you. I apologized for egging him on and I told him how he needs to not take things so seriously."

"Well aren't you the big kid?" Thomas asks with a laugh.

"Shut up and make sweet passionate love to me until we get so exhausted that we sleep through the day."

"Well aren't you straight forward? I like it."

And so they went with Newt's plan and the rest of the day went just fine.
__________________________
A/N: Fml sorry that sucked! The ending hand to be short because it's already over one thousand words. Anyways, comment, vote, and share! Thank you!

(Oh and I promised this a couple days ago! So I'm not going to bother checking for mistakes right now, sorry!! I'll go through it tomorrow and fix it up. ENJOY!)