You Suck

A/N: A big thanks to @himainameismuffin for all the awesome comments.
__________________________

Newt and his friends walk to the backyard where all of the men are at. Most of the guys have a beer in hand, including Newt's grandpa. Nobody really liked him, but Newt is the only one that expressed his distaste for the man.

"Newt! Over here." A man not too much older than the trio yells. They all walk to him. He isn't bad looking and was probably around twenty-three. Newt walks over to him and the man ruffles his hair.

"How's it goin' buddy? I haven't seen you in quite a while. Who are your friends?"

Newt steps away from the man. "This is my best friend, Thomas and my girlfriend, Teresa. You guys, this is Billy."

"Nice to meet you! Like he said, I'm Billy, his grandfather."

"You're not my grandpa. My gramps passed away. You're just some gold digger that's waiting for grams to die."

"You best respect your elders, boy. Your grams loves me and I love her. So watch you mouth. Get lost."

Thomas steps in front of Newt. "Look, sir, we don't exactly know your guys' situation, and I'm not sure that we want too, but please don't talk to Newt like that."

Teresa steps in, "Yeah, and we'd all appreciate it if you wouldn't pull the whole 'respect your elders' card, because at the most you're five years older than us. So good day to you."

Teresa grabs Newts's and Thomas's arms and directs them to the house but before they get inside Newt turns around and yells, "You suck!"

_____________

The three teens go upstairs. Teresa goes to her room to unpack, giving the two boys their privacy. Once she leaves their room, they lock the door.

Newt jumps onto one of the beds and sighs. "I hate him." Thomas comes over and kisses his boyfriend softly on the lips.

"Me too, babe. But I love you so let's forget about him and cuddle because not holding your hand constantly is making me go crazy."

Newt rolls on top of Thomas and nuzzles his face into his neck. "God I love you, Tommy." The blonde kisses his lover's neck softly before moving to his mouth. Both boys are getting lost in their kiss before they're rudely interrupted by a knock on the door.

Newt groans dramatically before standing up and smoothing out his clothes. He grumpily opens the door, "Yes?" He asks with as much sass as he can muster up.

"Well, what a rude way to say hi to your favorite cousin."

"Oh, yeah, Nora, because you're my favorite cousin." Newt says, sarcasm dripping off of each word. He glares at the blonde girl on the other side of the door.

"What's wrong, Newt? Still mad about last time?" Nora says, feigning innocence. She shoves the door open, knocking Newt back. "Oh my, who's this?" Nora says before walking over to Thomas, over exaggerating the sway of her hips.

Newt rolls his eyes, "That's my best friend, Tommy- I mean, Thomas. And to answer your first question, yeah, I'm still bloody mad about that. Why are you even here?"

Nora ignores Newt and sits by Thomas, making sure her skirt goes up a little.
"Hi, Tommy, I'm Nora." She winks at the brunette about to say more before Thomas interrupts her.

"Only Newt can call me Tommy, sorry. Also, you're really pretty, you should stop making yourself seem so easy. I suggest wearing less makeup and more clothing. Guys like a girl that dresses modestly, it makes them feel more secure. Guys don't like girls that are easy because they're never sure if that girl is going to go to some other guy."

Nora and Newt stare at Thomas. Nora gets up and slaps Thomas in the face. "You asshole! How dare you call me easy?"

"Because you are." The two boys say together.

"I am not!" Nora screams. Thomas stands up and pulls Nora towards him by the waist. He moves her hair behind her shoulder with his free hand and strokes her cheek, gently. The hand that's on her waste slowly creeps toward her butt. He slowly moves her face towards him and when their lips are almost touching he says, "See? Easy." And then he pulls away.

Nora's face is bright red. She steps back and shoves him. "Whatever asshole! You suck!" She says before leaving, making sure she slams the door.

Newt turns away from Thomas and locks the door. When he turns back, Thomas sees Newt's crying.

"What's wrong, baby?" Thomas whispers, walking towards him.

"Nothing, it's stupid." Newt says.

Thomas hugs Newt and kisses the top of his head, "It's not stupid. I made you cry, didn't I? I'm so stupid. I'm sorry."

"It's just, you looked like you really wanted to kiss her, but I know that you didn't. I know that it was just to prove your point. I just wish you could do things like that to me in public. You know?"

Thomas chuckled, "You want me to make you look easy in public?"

"I am easy, for you." Newt says before laughing.

"Are you now?" Thomas chuckles.

Newt pulls Thomas in by the waist, he slowly moves his hand towards the other male's butt. His free hand strokes Thomas's cheek and when their lips almost touch Newt whispers, "Guess you're easy for me too."

Thomas chuckles, "You suck, but I love you."

__________________________
A/N: Yikes, that sucked. Haha sorry. Hope you like it, though. Vote, comment, and share! Thanks!!