Pep Talk

I pulled my claws in and out constantly for five minutes straight. Why the fuck did I think it would be a good idea to ask him that. Now he's gonna think I'm softening. I looked over at the property entrance. It seemed like my only option. I wasn't going to accept this man as my father. I never needed a parent before. I don't need one now. Another side of me begged to differ. 'But he understood you. He's the only one who can really understand what you're going through.' I laughed at this thought. I didn't need someone to understand me. 'are you sure about that?' I squeezed my ears shut, trying to drain out the voice when a real one spoke to me. "Morgan?" I looked up to see Bobby, Rogue's boyfriend, standing behind the tree I was leaning against. "Are you OK? You weren't in class." i got to my feet as soon as possible. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine I just." he smiled sympathetically. "It's OK, Rogue told me about Logan. It must have been quite a shock." I scoffed. "Yeah, sure, look, I don't need your sympathy, so if you needed something from me..." He smiled. "No, but you need a friend. Come one, We both know Rogue, It works. Your her roommate and friend so I may as well be your friend too." I stared at the ground after glances back towards the exit. "I'm not going to be her roommate anymore." I couldn't help it. I looked over at the gate and Bobby followed my gaze. "Leaving huh. Piece of advice, it doesn't work." I glared at him. "Excuse me?"
"I'm only saying, Rogue tried to run away once, just got her kidnapped and nearly killed."
"Yeah well, no offence to Rogue, but I'm slightly more capable of looking after myself than she is."
"Yeah, but you shouldn't have to be." Right, this guy had to stop telling me what to do. Now. "Well thanks for your, concern, but I can handle my own shit." And with that, I left. Back to my room where I would pack as much as I could into one backpack, and leave. Fuck this place. And Fuck my dad. I hesitated for a second realizing I just called Logan Dad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Not a long chapter but it's more of a filler. What will happen next in the lives of Morgan and Logan. Keep reading to find out. Comment any feedback, story ideas, or requests. Please please please show me you read and enjoy my story and I will see you in the next chapter. Ta ta