Rogue

POV: Morgan

When I got back to my room, Rogue was already there. "Ohmigosh! Did you get in trouble? How are you still alive? Why did you skip class?" I sat on my bed and she sat next to me. "Are you OK?" I looked at her. "You were friends with Logan, right?" 
"Yeah. He saved my life more than once. Why?" I don't know whether to look at her or the floor. "Um, well it turns out HE, is the mysterious dad that's here." Her eyes widen at the news. "LOGAN! Are you serious!?" I just put my head in my hands. "Is that... a good thing or..." 
"I don't know. I kinda freaked out and yelled at him."
"So that's why you were skipping class." I look up from the floor. "Kinda. Johnny tried to push me against a wall and kiss me so I pushed him and threatened him  with these as Logan walked in." I make the claws come out and she jumps back with her mouth wide open. " You have the same as him!?" I smile at her curiosity. "Kinda, but I have two on my hand and one on my..." I show the one on the front of my foot. "My foot." She laughs. "That is so cool." I smile again, glad she thinks so. "My mum reckoned I was like a lioness, Using both front and hind legs for attack." Rogue walks around me, checking out my claws until I put them back in. "But, hang on, how are they metal like your dads, he had..." "An experiment on him? Yup, When my mum started drinking, we began to fight and she sent me off to a facility where they did the same experiment on me." She puts a hand over her mouth. "Did it hurt?" I laugh. "Fuck yeah it hurt! But I kinda like it now." We chat for the rest of the night. I'm glad my roommate and friend took an interest in me. It made me feel special. I didn't get a lot of that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Logan

Early in the morning, I get a knock at the door. I chuck a jersey on and open it. It's Rogue! "Rogue! What are you doing here?" She invites herself in. "I'm here because you need to do something and not just let her be miserable." I sigh and close my eyes with impatience. "You know her?"
"She's my roommate." Of course she is. Professor X probably did that on purpose. "I can't do much can I. She doesn't exactly want me to have anything to do with her." She sighed. "Of course she does. She's just scared."
"You sound like the professor."
"Then I must have a point. Look, we talked it over last night. Were you aware that hers are also metal?" I looked at her surprised. "I didn't think about that. but..."
"Apparently her mother got mad and sent her to get 'fixed' or something. Now you have something in common." I looked at the ground. I couldn't believe I was getting lectured by a fucking teenager. But she was right. I had to talk to Morgan. "She needs you Logan. More than you know." I looked at her and all of a sudden, I knew what I had to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ooh, What does Logan have in mind. Keep reading to find out. You can comment any feedback, story ideas, or requests. Please please please show me you read and enjoy my story and I will see you next time. Ta ta.