Logan...Dad?

POV: Logan

I paced back and forth in the study. Why hadn't I said anything to her. She is probably just scared. But why didn't she want to meet me. She probably thinks I don't want her. But it wasn't my fault. I didn't even know she existed. No one told me. My mind was racing from all the thoughts buzzing around when the door opened and I turned to see Charles walk in with the girl I saw earlier. She looked scared as she sat down. I sat down opposite her and rested my chin on my crossed fingers. she stared a the floor in either fear or anger, I couldn't tell. Charles stopped in between us and spoke first. "Well, here we are. Logan, this is Morgan your daughter. She didn't look up and my heart skipped a beat. Why was I so nervous. "So uh, How old are you?" I had to start somewhere as she clearly wasn't going to . "16." I sighed. "Look, kid, it wasn't until today that I found out I was a father (why was that so hard to say?) so I would appreciate it if you made this a little easier on me." She looked up from the floor and straight into my eyes. "YOU! You want ME to be easier on you. How about the fact that until today, I had NO family, NO parents, NO one to be there for me. How about the fact that I lived my entire life, unloved by my mother and sent of to a school where I was tortured by bully's. Where were you 'dad'? Where the FUCK were you when I needed you. You are so ignorant. you know what, I'm not doing this. Fuck you Logan." Left speechless, I watched Morgan leave, Doing her best to slam the sliding doors behind her. "Well that went to shit." I lent back in my chair. "Give her time Logan, she just needs to adjust." "Yeah, adjust. I think she made it very clear what she wants." I got up to leave and Charles spun around to face me. "Remember, this isn't just impacting on you, she feared this day her entire life. She's built up this entire idea in her head that you would reject her." 
"Reject her? I know I'm an asshole but I'd never do that. But she doesn't want me so it doesn't matter anyway." I heard Charles sigh as I left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Not a very long one but I hope you enjoyed anyways. Thanks for reading. Continue to see what happens next with Morgan and Logan. Comment any feedback, story ideas or requests. Please please please show me you read and enjoy my story and I will see you next time. Ta ta