Secrets Out

POV: Logan

I couldn't walk fast enough. What the fuck just happened? I had heard yelling and went to break up a fight, but all I saw was a young girl I didn't know, pushing Johnny up against the wall with claws. 'Just like mine.' I thought. This had to be a dream, right. It had to be a dream. I rounded a corner and burst the doors of Prof. X's Classroom open. "Logan, I'm in the middle of a class." I just glared at him. He would know what was going on. I didn't care about a fucking class. "Outside, Now." He looked at me and I knew he was searching my mind, so I left the room with the door open as the professor spoke to his students. Soon he came out the doors and I shut them after him. "Who is she?" I had no idea what to do. Hell I didn't know what to think. "Her name is Morgan." I stared at him. His calm attitude. "Don't give me that bullshit, I didn't ask for a name. Who. The fuck. Is she?" Charles looked at me and smiled. "She's your daughter if that's what you mean." My vision went fuzzy. How the fuck did I have a fucking kid. Why was she here? How old was she? who was her mother? Did she know who I was? "I'll answer all your questions, but first let me tell you that it was her decision not to meet you." What the fuck was that supposed to mean? "I will arrange for you to meet her properly now that you know. No doubt she can answer all you questions." I sat on a nearby seat, struggling to breath. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. How did this happen? Why didn't I know sooner? That girl looked, 13? Why was I only finding out now? I didn't know the first thing about having a kid. I heard a familiar voice and I looked up to see Rogue. She had a worried expression on her face. "Professor. Have you seen Morgan? She didn't turn up to class." Charles looked at me and I shrugged. I didn't do anything. "Well, we better find her hadn't we." He smiled kindly at her and they set off, leaving me alone, contemplating the reality of it all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Morgan

He knows, Oh God, he knows. I don't know why I was so scared. I didn't give two shits about this guy, so why did it bother me that he saw my claws. I pulled them out. They look like knifes between my fingers. I had two on each hand and one on the front of my foot. My mum always told me I was like a lioness. That was before the drinking of course. A leaf fell from the tree above and I heard my name being called. I looked up to see Rogue and Professor X heading towards me. Rogue ran the last couple of metres to give me a hug. I hugged her back. "Where were you? you can't just leave me like that." I looked at the Professor and relaxed my mind, allowing him to see what happened. He gave me a sympathetic look. "Come on, lets get inside. Rogue, head back to class and I will talk with Morgan." Rogue headed off and I walked beside his wheelchair. "Don't worry Morgan, We will do something about Johnny to make sure he doesn't do that again."
"To be honest Professor, it's not Johnny I'm freaking out about. 
"I see. Which reminds me. I think you an Logan need to have a talk." I turned to look at him. "No, please professor, I'm not ready, I... I just need more time." He just smiled. "If we wait till you're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives." I sighed. Of course he was right. I needed to get this over and done with. Only thing was, I didn't know what I was more scared of. If my dad wouldn't want me, or if he did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Next update is here my lovelies. Hope you enjoyed. Leave any feedback, story ideas and requests. Please please please show me you read and enjoy my story and I will see you next time. Ta ta