Vol. 2 Chapter 60 -Her Obssession-

Author's P.O.V.

A frown is currently present to Aimi's usually serious face, while on the other hand Jinx burst in laughter clearly enjoying Aimi's foul mood.

"Jinx..." Aimi finally warned in a low voice, Jinx stopped sensing the danger.

"So how will you report?" Jinx chimed, not really done on teasing her cold friend.

The frowning girl didn't reply, she stared to her inked pen and blank parcel, not knowing how to report to her sister about the mistress' state.

"This is troublesome..." she whispered worriedly, "Let me!" The sun like subordinate chirped before snatching the parcel and pen on her hands.

"What the-!" Before the little girl could snap, "You know that if you let me handle this, it would not turned out in an awkward report" Jinx explained her words full of logic.

"Okay... Just once" The girl sighed looking both frustrated ---because she have to hand such an important job to her incompetent partner--- and relieve ---finally not having to write such an awkward report to her sister---.

So... what seems to be so awkward that even our cold Aimi couldn't muster the courage to write a report about.

Simple.

Flashback

Aimi's P.O.V.

Its been 2 days since the encounter between the concubine and the EMPRESS.

But... what am I seeing right now?

"You should where this!"

"No this!!!"

"Hmmm... maybe this?"

"Or maybe all of the above?"

I can't believe that the supposed to be ruthless killer of the most famous sect in the continent is oogling on the cuteness of the supposed to be rival of hers!

Is this the so called punishment?

Why is she dressing up the princess?

Argh... why am I surrounded by weird people?

Why am I even worried that the mistress can't handle her self?

Its looks like that even Concubine Bai Mei is in a shocked mode, well who couldn't be shocked right?

Now I remembered that my sister told me about one thing about mistress, 'she's obssessed in cuteness', now I know what she mean.

"I pity her now" Jinx marveled, looking amused, I think I just dozed off because their is clothes everywhere looking like it was already worn and the sun is about to set too.

"But I worry about you too... How will you even write this kind of report to your sister?"

That triggered my mind, going blank.

End of Aimi's P.O.V.

End of Flashback

"Done! I'll get going and send it to your sister!" Jinx laughed before running off.

Finally alone Aimi slumped to the tattami and sighed.

"What a weird obssession.."

******

(Aimi, Aiko, Jinx, Bai Mei, Author : are currently online)

Bai Mei: is she here? 😓*shivering

Aiko: what happened?😕

Jinx: R.I.P. *snickers😂😂😂

Author: She's not here don't worry

Aimi: the madman is running around the palace

Aiko: what? 😣😣😣

Jinx: a.k.a. the Empress

Aiko: madman? Did my mistress finally turned crazy?

Author: you should look at this
[Photo attached]

Author: you should look at this[Photo attached]

Aiko: Ahh that's why!😅😅😅

Aimi: report. Information

Jinx: I'm the one who wrote it because your sist---

(Jinx went offline)

Author: you snatched her phone Aimi!

Aimi: don't mind her

(Knives is online)

Knives: is she here?

Author: Uh oh!

(Bai Mei went offline)

Author: what a mess! BYE GUYS SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAP!