Chapter 25 -Former Family Jealousy-

Author's POV

The two person who immediately caught the limelight sat on their assigned seats.

The Prince fiddled with Knives fingers while a playful grin is on his lips, the two is near the throne where the royalties seat, this indicates that the Prince has a high rank, the other official's can't help by be in awe when seeing where Prince's seat is located.

Knives heart can't help but beat rapidly due to the Prince closeness to her, but of course her face didn't gave away anything that may say that she's being flustered but instead her ears! Because its glowing red!

"Flustered?" The playful Prince ask while a smirk is on his lips.

Knives didn't response instead a pink blush slowly crept on her cheeks making her cute in the spectators eyes. When the Prince saw this the smirk turn into a big grin, teasing Knives more.

Knives turn her line of sight to another direction, unintentionally landing it into the face of the former body's family.

The 'Head' of the Zhong family and her aunts ignored her presence but not her cousins especially the girls. Their eyes contain jealousy and hatred.. A very deep one.

When Knives saw this she can't help but raise a brow, what are those emotions on their faces? She questioned herself.

The prince obviously noticed her confused mood, he saw her line of sight on her former family, unconsciously a helpless smile emerge on his face.

Ahhh why is wife so innocent? He just soothed his wife's little hand.

When Knives noticed the prince's hands gently rubbing her hands, a warm feeling crept on her heart.

Knives unconsciously revealed a gently smile, the other spectators can't help but suck their breaths, its too warm and lovely, its like the two of them is two gods that are deeply in love! They are just too breathtaking!

When the Prince saw Knives' gentle smile he can't help but be shocked but it was immediately replaced with a doting look.

On the other hand, the former body owner's —Jing Hua's Family— girl cousins can't help but fill jealousy.

I'm supposed to be the woman beside Duke Jin! Not that trash! The eldest Zhong Nian thought.

"Father, could you help me enter Duke Jin's manor?" The second Eldest —Zhong Lian— voice out her thought.

When Minister Zhong heard his daughter's ridiculous request he can't help but crease his brows.

"You can't..." He straight forwardly refused not even giving his daughter a glance.

Zhong Lian grumbled, "Why, father?", when the Prime Minister heard Lian's desperate calling, he can't help but sigh.

"Do you really think that trash would let us off if we suddenly approach her saying that we cared for her? No right... The trash is favored by that Prince, she would only say a few words and the Prince would surely would do anything to please he, don't be blinded with your jealousy It would bring us to ruins.." The Prime Minister patiently adviced but his daughter is already scheming inside her mind not minding her father's warning.