Vol. 2 Chapter 56 -Don't Provoke-

Author's P.O.V.

Knives can't help but sulk inside her room.

Seeing this, Aimi can't help but worry, its been a few days since the Prince left the palace because of some errand.

It looks like the Prince want to right his wrong doings, but to do so he have to go to some places and the result is his absence.

Aimi once again heard her Mistress sigh.

Just a few days ago before the Prince's absence the Mistress position in the Harem were immediately rose, from a forgotten Empress to a Formidable Empress, they also moved to a new manor, its in the west wing, where the Emperor's manor is also located but this didn't make the situation any better, because Aimi know that this is not it.

On the other hand, she was relieve that their is no disturbance, but she was quiet frustrated with someone completely invading her personal space.

"Hey hey!!! Looks like Mistress is quiet lonely!" Her hyper voice is like a chirping of a bird, annoying her nonstop but her face didn't really show her irritation.

And that is Jinx, her jolly expression is pasted on her face, golden hair bouncing like a ball, while a her glasses is reasting on her high nose, she's like a sunshine of happiness and Aimi is allergic on this kind of attitude.

She suddenly recalled her sister's 'unintentional' invasion to her personal space.

Flashback

"This is Jinx, let her be your companion... but I have to warn you on one thing...Don't let anyone provoke Mistress!" The empress of a certain country firmly stated.

Aimi half listened and glared to the golden sunshine beside her sister.

"Owh don't give me that look! Nee-chan, may not know, but provoking Mistress is like wishing for your death!" She's not really listening, she's killing the happiness ball.

"Do you remember how the three Princes of Feng Empire mysteriously died? Or how the Prime Minister was found dead and tortured under the Feng Bridge?..." Aimi finally looked at her sister because of the familiar incident, she sighed then continued, "Well its mistress doing" She then took a sip of her tea.

"She unknowingly fought those who provoke her husband, I don't know if she's feeling indebted or she just love that bastard..." she let the words hang letting Aimi make her own conclusion about her warning.

"Understood" Aimi silently complied, she was about to stand up and bid her goodbye when...

"Now don't throw Jinx, she's my friend afterall"

End of Flashback

After that Aiko left the country and left her twin with a headache

Do I really look that lonely to let her grant me a companion?! She thought while bradishing her katana.

The morning passed and the scheduled tea party finally arrived, and finally the Sunshine finally slept.

With the official announcement about Knives being a full pledged Empress, many eye her like hawks, wanting to poison her mind or hug her golden thighs.

And this is what her maid's concern is, but Aimi was really unaware of this because she just took the literal meaning of her younger sister's words.

*****

I really like writing about Aimi, she's so much like me!!!! A siscon!

Thanks for reading pls comment down, so I can know what's yoir oppinion about today's update😅😅😅