Chapter 35 -For My Love Ones-

Author's POV

The big conference room is utterly quiet, they are all sweating out of fear because of the dangerous aura their Sect Leader is emitting.

"So... How's the situation, did you get any lead on where is 'Loving Petals' (Aiko)?!" She ask quiet but dangerous.

All of sect's big shots inside the room can't help but shiver, the absence of the sect's adviser, Loving Petals, seems to be a very big deal to their Leader.

They all bowed their heads.

"The sect's influence is quiet far and wide now and no one is responding... are you looking for punishment!?" They all kowtow and shouted "Have mercy your leadership!"

They are all frightened to their wits, they don't know if they could get out of this room anymore.

Still on his knees one of the big shot of the sect shouted, "Your excellency, the brothel in Sea Port area from the west have gathered some information about the matter..."

"Go on.." Nadia that is left side of Knives, that currently has her chin on her hands while sitting on the throne like sit, ordered the man.

"As I was saying, one of their costumers  that I believed one of the Akuma Empire's soldier, mentioned that the Blooming Sakura's Princess is going to ride a trip back to her empire..."

"When?" Knives ask intently staring to the one who's giving information.

"Two days..."

Knives rubbed her chin, thinking.

"First liner of offense get ready, Main Advisers ready a strategy... Lev and Grisha train the Front liners. Nadia lets shop for weapons. Tommorrow I'll check on how's the progress and decide what is our plan..." Knives intructed.

Nadia looked hesitant and seemed to want to ask something, but Knives stood up and dismissed the people inside the room.

When they are walking in the halls of the sect building, Knives felt Nadia's aggitation.

"Spit it out..." she ordered still walking.

"What about the prince? He would not allowed you to get in another trouble... Even if its about rescuing Little Ai" her voice trailed.

Nadia stopped from walking and replied, "I have to hide this from him, Aiko's life is still my priority, I could not let her be in the hands of a dangerous man... I have to get her even it cost my life to do so" The once emotionless assassin firmly replied not leaving any room for an argument.

"But—" Nadia was cut offed when Knives turn to her and has these fearless eyes.

"If this happened to any of my loved ones I would do this, if they were killed I'll certainly take revenge for them... if its for the one I love, my life is not important!" Knives said this with fire in her eyes.

Unconsciously Nadia's eyes were filled with tears... She felt the fear of losing her mistress, she's the one that gave them purpose, the one who gave them a life and gave them love.

She must not let her die at any cost.

Knives embraced the young lady and smiled gently feeling the warmth in her heart.