Chapter 4 -Learning-

Her P.O.V.

A few days have passed since i got married off, food being left on my doorstep, hushed and careful maids ushered by everytime they walk by my room, I know their isolating, I'm not unfamiliar with it as its the same treatment I got when I was in the organization and the only time I realize it, is when Stray pointed it out when he got bullied because of it, he said I was the only survivor of the project the Director conduct on the kids, I was... No... I am a curated monster. I remember how his face looked like when he told that to me, Its the face my victims made when their loved ones was being killed by me, peculiar indeed.

Nevertheless thats the past now I don't really care as its something insignificant and tiresome to deal with.

I look into the mirror and study my new face.

A pair of cat-like-eyes is staring at me, a well trimmed eyebrows, small pouty lips and small but high nose and an oval face.

Jing Hua clearly has a beautiful face but like the rumors say she has no brains, the memories of this body only contain of her running around crazed on finding love.

Hmp.. Ironic, thats the only thing that she was painted as, when one of her memory is filtered with blue hue its like an old dusted documentary on her head, is when her mother and father died and how her relatives ignored her making her crave for the love her parents gave her. I don't know why but that memory makes my heart ache, but that's not really important.

The thing I should be focusing about is learning about how this world revolves, I lock my door and start reading the books that I managed to steal.

I didn't notice how the sun is already down, while the moon is in the middle of the sky, its already midnight, I'll continue to assess the data I've collected so far.

Based on the books this world is both different and common to the world that I came from.

The name of the countries here is different but when I looked at the world map —that they have here— I realised that the map here and the map from my world is very much alike.

For example, China is Uprising Tower, Japan is Blooming Sakura, Korea is Little Sanctuary and so on

But what made me flabbergasted is that this world is ancient like but still modernized, because the supposed to be wars that should happen have happened already, but in a more brutal way. For example they are supposed to be just World War in my former world but here every 10 to 15 years wars occurs!! For the past years wars are very common. So naturally saying Big Swallow (Russia), Eagle Sorrow (US), and Uprising Towers (China) are the War Machine Countries' of this world.

So lets get back to Uprising Tower, this country have 4 Empires that represents the 4 direction in a compass, Feng (North) or mostly known as the Phoenix Empire is the most powerful empire and Longwei (South) or the Dragon Empire is just second from Feng, the two other empire (East and West) didn't exist anymore but there land remain untouched.

These datas is quite conclusive in its own way, thus making my body ache, I stretch and felt the morning sun, its already this late... Wait early I mean.

Jing Hua's body has a very delicate body type, I feel stiff just staying seated for jusr one night making me uncomfortable with it.

I set aside the books that piled up infront of me and delicately and carefully studied what type of exercise would be applicable for Jing Hua's body.

*******

[EDITED]

Did this while infront of my schoolworks, finished it with so much enthusiasm in my system tho procatinating what im supposed to do, productive am i right, joke hahahhah

I need to get back now but im editing some new chapters on my other ongoing stories, so stay tuned