Chapter 36 -Jinx-

Chapter 36 -Jinx-

Author's POV

1 day before the Rescue Plan

Knives hide the Rescue Plan from his husband because she knew that the prince would not let her risk her life again.

But little did she know that the Prince already has a hunch about the incoming event.

The Prince knew that his wife is a stubborn one so he already invistigated the matter and as it turned out Knives is already making her move.

He couldn't really confront her because he already know that she would not listen.

So he plan another way to just help her.

On the other hand

"The strategy is full of holes, Vain" Knives critisized the strategy of Vain, and put down the paper that he passed.

"All of your plans are full of holes, if not with holes, too risky. Is these all you can do?..." She asked irritatebly.

They all let their heads down not daring to even meet their sect leaders eyes.

A few seconds passed until...

"S-sect Le-Leader Knives... I have an idea... I-i would like to p-present" a timid young lady broke the silence.

She gave a pice of paper to Knives while her head is low.

Knive examined and plan, she can't help but have a small smile on her face.

"Name?" Knives asked.

"Ah.. eh.. J-Jinx, your leadership.." the girl shyly replied.

"Jinx... means charm in latin..." Knives exclaimed saying the last words in latin.

Jinx' eyes brightened up shocked that Knives knew her language, "Madam, y-you knew my language?" She exclaimed while her thoughts is in chaos.

Knives only smiled silently indicating that she indid know her language.

"Quite a mind you have their Jinx, not surprised that you have learned such an unpharalled tactic." Knives praised her but this only made Jinx became more timid, she did't really like being complimented in such a crowd.

Nadia can't help but smile when she remembered the day they met, this is quiet the same, she also talked to them using their native tongue.

Looks like they have to welcome a new member in their small group.

......It took them hours to inspect and gave orders to the one who'll execute the plan.

When the sun is already gone and only the moon remains, Knives have the urge to place knife on her hands and cut off the head of a certain Crown Prince.

Their would be a bloodbath for sure..