Chapter 19 -Embroidery-

Author's P.O.V.

A few days have passed and Aiko's problem began to disappear.

Also the sect's popularity began to be known all over the country because of some missions and deed they have done but the certain sect still has a small number a measly twenty members it includes the five leaders:

Knives (Jing Hua)
'The Assassin'
Sect's Leader

Loving Petals (Aiko)
'The Deceiver'
Sect's Adviser

White Wolf (Nadia)
'The Doll'
Sect's Patrol

Midnight Owl (Grisha)
'The Watchful Owl'
Sect's Eyes

Lion (Lev)
'The Berserker'
Sect's Muscle

A couple of days just past, but this aliases already gave off fear to the monarch of every empire, they didn't know where continent it origins they just know that Bloody Roses is a sect that stands for justice.

Meanwhile....

"Mistress what are you doing?" Aiko asked.

Her mistress is fiddling some needles and clothing.

"Embroidery" she simply replied, Aiko raised a brow while making her way to sit beside her mistress.

"Is that the sect's symbol?... Owh now I know!!!...... You are making as bands!" Aiko energetically guessed.

"Do you have any preference?" Knives ask.

"Hmmm... For me I like an embroidery in a scarf... erm for Grisha he likes an arm band, for Lev he mostly preferred a glove and for Nadia she likes a mask" she listed down the other three's preference.

Unconsciously, Knives usual stoned face began to reveal a beautiful teasing smile.

Aiko was taken aback with this.

"Hmmm... So you know your comrades very well..." Knives said in a matter-of-factly tone.

We were sent in different missions by you, so don't be so surprised! Before Little Ai could voice out any side comment she felt a tap on her shoulder when she turned around to see who is the intruder ... she became dumbfounded.

Its the Prince!

Before she could bow to acknowledge his presence, he put a finger on his lips letting her know that he didn't want the other person know his presence.

Knives attention is completely on the embroidery failing to notice her maid's sudden silence and the intrusion of another person.

While Aiko unwillingly and silently leave the room.

Finally alone with his Wangfei the Prince face revealed an amused smile.

He sat down and skillfully hugged his wife from behind, Knives jolted but she was firmly being held by the prince so she stay like that, like a stone.

"Hmm what is that wife?... Are you making me an embroidery?" The prince questioned while resting his chin on Knives's shoulder.

"Wha-what are you doing?" Knives ask while stammering, she was too shock because of the sudden moves of the Prince and once again her heart pounds like wanting to break through her ribcage.

"Hmm.. Cuddling you?... So warm~" He press her body closer to his wanting to cuddle her more, while Knives struggle to break free from his embrace.

"Don't... I won't do anything..." He said while adding Well not yet in his mind.

"Ermm... O-okay?"

And the day pass like that... Cuddling...