AUTHOR'S ANNOUNCEMNT AND CONFFESION

This past few weeks I've been having a severe mental breakdown or a.k.a. the infamous 'writer's block' disease, but don't get me wrong I've been planning to begin the Vol. 2 of His Emotionless Wife.

To just clarify this, His Emotionless Wife will be continuing in this... how do I call it...

in this book?

I'll just call it like that, I've been thinking that if I separate the Vol. 2 many of you will not continue reading this or it may become very inconsiderate of me.

On the other hand.

As a writer, I have to let you guys feel the characters' feeling by just reading it.

But the thing is I might be like Knives, not knowing what really is emotions, to put it simply its hard for me to convey the feelings of the character by writing it because I didn't even know what is the feeling to be inlove and such things that requires hard feelings.

That's the thing I've been struggling about since I wrote this story, that's why I want to say sorry for keeping you on your toes its just that its for hard for me too.

Just bear with me guys, I'll be finishing this I promise!

And also if you want to be updated to my stories when I'm not publishing in the right time, just check out my FB page:

Name: WP: knight_in_skirts