Vol. 2 Chapter 58 -Shameless?-

Author's P.O.V.

"Shame? Do I have that?" Her cold yet mocking voice came ringing in their ears, they we're too scared to even breath with the aura she's currently giving.

"Y-you!!!" The cute little girl that before is like an arrogant little doll is right now facing a dilemma, no less looking like a fragile and scared rag doll with her pink hanfu soaking wet, and eyes looking no less than an old lady's crazy eyes.

The imposing figure placed her chin on her palm looking nevertheless a Devil in disguise, then continued: "Then how about you? No matter how elegant you dress a chicken, it would never be considered as a..."

Before finishing the red figure walked towards the little rag doll, then pinched her chin up now facing the blood red eyes that hold undisguised disgust in them, then dropping a bomb, "phoenix..."

Now what the doll really like to do is to get buried right at this moment out of fear, her face is so red you could assume that she was slapped a thousand times.

In the meantime, by the sidelines there stand our two amused spectators.

"I've won the bet!!" The sunny like person cheered, Jinx.

"Did not agree" The always serious samurai replied looking pissed.

Aimi can't help but recall the so called bet, and the cause of the present commotion.

Flashback

"I bet MIstress, will engage on a fight!!!! A cold verbal fight!!! no.. no no... A Cat fight!!!" and posed the action of a cat fighting, without looking Aimi muttered, "tch, 馬鹿"

Jinx turned to Aimi then glared, not knowing the meaning of what she said doesn't mean that she did not know that the cold samurai, is speaking ill of her.

"Let's bet on it you Iceberg!!!" Jinx shouted all fired up, but Aimi on the other side can't help but get exhausted.

After a few minutes of Jinx's endless rambling, they finally left, but with their arrival, no one even bothered to greet them, it may be their presence that is to strong for them to even mutter a greeting but, Aimi knew that they just don't respect the Empress ---Knives---, and in their heads they already crowned Crown Princess Bai as the TRUE Empress, you may say that its outrageous, but its a fact.

When their Mistress took her seat, she just said a few words, purposely provoking the little doll that a few minutes ago have a smug and arrogant look, but now look ghastly like a sheet of paper, she look too intimidated to even breath to the point her face have the shade of violet.

"Sister Mei... A-are you all right?" one of the concubines asked worriedly, finally the doll snapped out of it and retained her smug look, she turned to her maid and whispered something, of course it didn't escape the eyes of the two.

"I learned that the westerns have their own way of celebrating things... A toast, but with wine they say!" the doll remarked with uncovered cleverness in her eyes, yet you could also see the wickedness of it.

A few maids came in with Wine Glasses, the concubine's eyes went big, they we're surprised with the shape of it, the four people in the little party didn't, one is scheming, and the three is uninterested, because they already what those are.

The maids filled it with pinkish wine.

They all drink it with a toast, but then before Knives could even drink hers something almost hit her.

With a swift move she was not their anymore, only her hair and and red hanfu could be seen fluttering with her graceful movement yet her face is still, finally drinking her Wine.

"Not bad.. Rose wine, my Favorite. It can be made still, semi-sparkling or sparkling and with a wide range of sweetness levels from highly dry Provençal rosé to sweet White Zinfandels and blushes... You are very considerate Sister Bai Mei, but not enough..."

Her red eyes now lingers to the little figure before her:

"To Forgive you... Shameless little doll" in the end spatting down some face slapping words.

(-Flashback- to be continued in the next Chapter)

******

I have to admit too that im quiet shameless to just copy paste the taste of rose wine, arghhhhhhhhhh....

hey... this word 馬鹿  is Japanese which is Baka, or idiot, just wanna let u know

I really enjoy writing the interaction between Jinx and Aimi!! and of course expect more of it.

But yeah, did u enjoy the update? or what do u think will happen in next scene?

Comment and let me know!

thnks and luv u all