Vol. 2 Chapter 51 -Who Is She?-

Her P.O.V.

When I muttered those words my eyes went sharp.

But before I could voiced out my complain to this 'Emperor', a voice interrupted.

"Your Majesty, who is she?" Her voice melodious, and when I turned to her, I suddenly realised that she looked like me when I haven't been poisoned yet, but when I studied her face more I saw the difference between the two of us.

She's way more graceful than I am, more reserved, her temperant is similar to a princess and finally she did not hide her resentment towards me.

I didn't know why, but I could name those emotions more clearly right after I wokened up.

When I was finished examining the unknown girl, I felt that this husband of mine seems to be getting more and more rigid and anxious.

My lips twitched when I saw the familiar expression on his face.

I leaned to his ears, then whispered, "where is my husband, Xin?" I questioned, but he didn't answer of course,but his face turned white as a sheet of paper.

I loosened my hug then turned to the people in the room.

"Everyone leave!!" I shouted, but their face didn't change, nevertheless I could see how their knees tremble.

I rubbed my temple and released my blood lust.

"I.SAID.LEAVE." then they scurried away and shut the big doors leaving only me, the unknown lady and this imposter.

I immediately stood up.

"Who are you to order the ministers to leave?" She once again asked.

"Xin, who is this?" I said not hiding my displeasement.

I could feel my chest getting heavy just thinking that my husband brought a substitute.

"Crown Princess Bai Mei, she's the captured princess of the recently conquered rebelling empire. Now can you not release such blood lust?" When he said this his face is full of sweat.

"Weak..." I whispered, then tried to restrain myself, then finally asked the crucial question.

"My husband?"

When he heared me he just sighed, then messaged his forehead like its a head ache, looks like my husband caused a lot of trouble when I'm asleep.

"Crown Princess Bai Mei, could you leave? This is a personal matter" Xin turned to the forgotten Princess on his side, but the Princess still complied and leave.

When the big doors were closed he took of his masked, now I can see the haggardness of his face, looks like he faced more hardships than I thought.

"He became a tyrant after you fell in a coma, He almost killed that beloved maid of yours, but he was reasoned out by your other servants. At first he killed all the spies of the dark empire, then took a ship to the Akuma Empire, and invaded Blooming Sakura, and when we taught that he would finally stop when he took his revenge, he took a turn and gave the Blooming Sakura to Princess Ai."

"But he didn't stop, he took the Feng Empire overnight, then leaved you and me here! He gave me the reins to took over but of course I disguised as him and he disguised as the shadow of mine 'the Emperor', your servants followed him around, invading and conquering Empires! His giving me and Empress Ai a big head ache" He finally finished his dialogue and faced me with a pitiful expression.

"And right now his in his room sleepin---" I didn't let him finish and run to where my husbands room is.