"Finish up here. We need to be heading out after while." He speaks lowly, turning back and disappearing up the stairs.

"Dad?" I call out after him in confusion.

'Did I say something wrong?'

....

'Or does he know something I don't?'

===================================

Today in dad's class, he announced that we'll be doing rescue training in an off campus training facility with him, All Might, and someone else. So right now class 1-A is loaded into a bus on it's way there. And let me tell you, they are not the quietest bunch when it comes to traveling. Ya girl just wants to sleep, but instead I'm forced to sit here and listen to glasses bitch about the bus's layout ruining his seating strategy. Like, huh? Just why?

"Iida, you really need to chill." I hear Mina say.

'Thank you Mina.'

"If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I wanna say...about you, actually." Tsuyu states, drawing out my curiosity.

I open an eye at her to see who she's talking about before closing it right back upon discovering that's she's referring to Izuku.

"About me? What is it, Asui?" Izuku asks in confusion.

"I told you to call me Tsu." She responds.

"Oh. Yeah, right."

"That power of yours. Isn't it a lot like All Might's?"

"What? Really? You think so, huh? I never really thought about that. I guess it's kinda similar..." Izuku yelps, somewhat freaking out.

'Ah, he's such a fanboy. But Tsuyu does have a point. Their quirks do favor each others...'

"Wait, hold on, Tsu. You're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference." Kirishima suggests.

'Trueeee.'

"Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting-type a' quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff with it. My hardening's super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight, but it doesn't look all that impressive." Says Kirishima.

"Looks shouldn't matter when it comes to quirks, so don't berate yourself too much about it. What should really matter is how you choose to use your quirk or in my case, quirks." I interrupt.

"Huh?"

I sigh to myself before opening my eyes, giving him my full attention.

"I wasn't gifted the same quirk as my mom or uncle so I'm not able to morph into animals like they can. Instead I came out with a mutated version to where I have cat-like features and heightened senses and abilities." I state, wiggling my ears and flicking my tail. "It isn't really too flashy either, but pair it with my dad's erasure quirk and it makes me a force to be reckoned with."

"I guess you're right. It just seems like it'd be easier to be a popular hero if I had somethin' flashier." Kirishima sighs.

"My navel laser's got the perfect combination of panache and strength." Aoyama breaks in, smiling proudly to himself with his face resting in his palms.

"But it's way lame if it gives you a stomachache, sweetie." Mina remarks, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Harsh Mina, but she kinda does have a point ." I tilt my head, shrugging suggestively.

"Well, if any of our classmates have pro quirks it's Todoroki, Aizawa, and Bakugo." Kirishima states, directing the class's attention to us three.

"I told you to call me by my first name dude." I deadpan.

Battle Scars (Daughter of Aizawa)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें