sequel: chapter ten

Start from the beginning

"I know but I'm not sure about the stilling wanting my part. I've been avoiding him for a month and some change." I fiddled with my fingers.

He places his hands on top of mine to make me stop. "Trust me, he does. I've never seen him look at another girl the way he has looked at you. Not even Ellamaine."

"Ellerie." I corrected him.

"I don't give a horse shit what her name is. Fact is she doesn't matter anymore."

"I guess." I shrugged. "Thanks though."

"For?" He raised a brow.

"For talking to me, for making sure I was okay, for protecting me, and you know for everything. I don't know how I could repay you."

"Eh send me 10,000 check and we'll be even." He jokes causing me to smile.

"Getting to be my best friend isn't enough?"

"It's just not doing the job anymore."

"Oh shut it, ass clown."

I knocked on the door a couple of times

I knocked on the door a couple of times. I swear on all the frogs if this guy doesn't open up I will kick this door down and I'm not paying for the damage.

"Okay, okay." The door opens and I stopped before I accidentally smashed my fist into Jax's face.

"What's taking you so long?"

"You're forgetting I have three kids to take care of." He rolls his eyes and I flicked his forehead.

"Don't roll your eyes at me."

"You talked to Brynn?"

"Yes."

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah."

"Is there anything else you can tell me?"

"Nope. Whatever she tells me stays in the safe in my head."

"Cmon. We're family."

"Don't use that family bullshit with me. She's my family too." I threw a tissue at him. Clean not dirty. "I have one question for you though."

"What?"

"Did you really try to move on with Ellashane? Or whatever the fuck you were trying to do with her?"

"It's Ellerie."

"I don't give a pigeons crap what the fuck her name is." I rolled my eyes.

I mean why do these two keep trying to correct me? I could care less about some girl named Eileen.

"Okay, okay, and honestly no. It didn't feel right when I kissed her but I thought she had moved on with you. If I had known she wasn't then I wouldn't have kissed her back." He sighs, "I'm pretty sure I kissed her back only out of jealousy that Brynn had moved on."

"So you were locked up in this hell sorta like prison, trying to "move on" with Ellascram, or was it just a hook up because you're a little boy and you're bored?" I asked rubbing my chin. Seriously, why do these little rascals not know how to control their testosterone?

Literally the bare minimum.

He rolls his eyes, "It was just one kiss." He scratched his neck nervously, his eyes looking between my fist that was clenched and my face.

One wrong word and I'm imprinting my fist into the chest.

"Okay, so y'all did have sex?"

"No."

"Really?"

He groans, "Yes, it was just one kiss."

"Good."

"Why'd you need to know?"

"If you did have sex with her, I think I would've beaten your ass right here, right now," I told him.

Seriously like I hate the fact that his lips touched another girl other than my sister but I can give him a pass on that. He was fed lies but going as far as fucking another female is absolutely unacceptable.

I wouldn't let Brynn near him again.

Also, how would you find the time to do that in there?

"Anyway don't tell Brynn I asked."

"We're not even on speaking terms soooo."

"Yeah, I forgot." Shit whoops.

"But seriously what am I supposed to do? I lied to her. How am I supposed to get her to trust me again?"

"I don't know. She hates liars with a very strong passion. She almost set Kian on fire one time because he lied and said someone kidnapped her children."

"I would've too."

I sighed smiling, "Yeah but you're just gonna give her time and space so she can figure everything out for herself. That's how she is. She has a lot of mixed emotions, it's overwhelming her so give her space. She'll be okay. She always is."

"Yeah."

"In the meantime, take care of yourself and take care of the kids. When she comes back, you'll need to focus more on her."

"Why?" He asks once I was ready to close the door.

I slapped his head, "Well you want her back right, asshole? You need to start wooing that girl back into your life."

"Who knows if she even wants me back."

"Shut the fuck up, that girl is madly in love with you. In love, not just love. She's hurt but if you do the right things, she'll come back to you. You're her home Jax, you and the kids." I tell him, he nods not being able to say anything else.

That's right, I leave everyone speechless when I'm done.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: march 19th, 2021

I love Dylan so much.

Also wattpad was malfunctioning a couple minutes ago and let me tell you I was so fucking worried that I couldn't update today. I was sweating my booty off trying to figure wtf happened.

Anyways, have a great day babies, MUAH!