Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

A/N: Can i just take a minute and tell you guys how much it means to me that you read my fanfic and like it Sunday night i think it was Sunday but anyways i reached over 500 reads i was so happy and still am. I just can't get over that i just started writeing this like 1 month ago and i have 500 reads like i didn't even think it was the good i just wanna say i love you all. Sorry for the long A/n just so happy on to the story. ---------------------------------------------->.

I stood in the little store for another 10 minutes then the guy came back in with the finished bracelet.

"Amber oh is your name amber" he said

"yes it is"

"okay your bracelet is done wanna take a look" he asked me.

"sure" i said while he handed me the bracelet it was so beautiful then i saw the words it was flacking beautiful i hope niall loves it as much has i do. I just wanted to take it for myself but i couldn't it was niall's.

"Omg i love it thank you thank you i love it" i said jumping up in down.

"haha what color box do you want it in" he asked me

"green please".

"so who is the lucky guy"

"his name is niall" i said.

"well i hope he loves it" he said putting the box in a bag and pushing it forward to me.

"that would be $450" he said

"okay here's $500" i said handing him the money.

"here your change $50 have a nice day"

"you too" i said while walking out i pulled my phone out to text ronnie to tell her i was done.

"hey were are you guys i am finished" I texted her

"we are at hot topic" she texted back.

"okay on my way see in a few"

I walked around for a bit then i finally found it on the whole other side of the mall really guys really. I walked into the store and i didn't see them but then i walked to the back  i didn't see them there either so i texted ronnie back.

"where the flack are you i am in hot topic and i don't see you"  i texted

"i am right behind you" ronnie said in a deep manly voice that almost made me pee my pants.

"OMG MY FLACKING GOD ronnie don't scare me like that" i said

"sorry we wanted to have fun" ronnie said right after she said that adriana popped out from behind her.

"well you scared me alot are you guys almost done i am tired and i wanna go" i wined

"i guess i got what i wanted did you" adriana said and asked ronnie and me

"yup" i said holding up the bag.

"yuppers" ronnie said

"then lets go" i said walking out the of the store and towards the other end of the mall so we could exit out of the door closet to the car. Which toke like 10 minutes to walk threw the mall and 5 minutes to find the car. I have hada long day that's why i hate the mall you have to walk around for hours. When we got into the car i looked at my phone and saw that it was 2:30 already gosh i didn't think we were in there that long. So we all decide to take adriana to meet her dream guy named zayn (a/n: i love zayn and perrie together but lets just make zayn single is this fanfic okay no hate i ship Zerrie forever.) yeah he was her favorite guy from one direction i hope she doesn't fangirl to much about meeting them. I had to drive again of course but i kinda liked driving i always felt like a cab driver. We were half way home when i looked over at ronnie she was sleeping and then back at adriana she is sleeping to like what the heck my car wasn't a nap mobile thing.  So i turned the radio out and turned it up really loud to see how long it toke them to wake up becasue if i couldn't sleep they weren't going to either of them. I was just sing along to the song that was playing didn't even know it but tryed to sing along it only toke adriana 2 minutes to wake up but ronnie she toke like 10 minutes to wake up gosh this girl can sleep.

"guys if i can't sleep you can't sleep okay got it" i said while turning the muisc down

"got it" they both said at the same time.

"good" i said

It didn't take long to drive home but when we got there adriana went crazy. Okay let me tell you what happened when i pulled into the drive way even before i stopped the car she jumped out of the car and started running to the front door plus she was saying where's zayn really loud. Zayn you better be hding and real good this girl is in love with you. When this was going on me and ronnie were in my car watching it it was funny then i kinda felt bad for zayn.

"ronnie where should i put the box" i said holding up the bag.

"why not in your underwear draw niall don't look in there does he"

"that's a good idea thanks ronnie" i said hugging her and then getting out of the car and running to the front door and up the stairs before anyone could see me. I locked my door just in case some one like niall came up to see what i was doing so i ran over to my dresser and opened my underwear draw and out the box under all my underwear and bras.Done hope he doesn't look in there. Then i went down the sitars to the living room and saw everyone there but zayn "wheres zayn" i mouthed to niall " in the bathroom" he mouthed back i gave him a thumbs up and then sat next to him.

"so you and amber been dating how long?" adriana asked niall

"almost 3 months" he said with a smile on his face.

  "aww you guys are so cute together" she said

"yeah i know" i said

"so ronnie are you dating anyone" she asked ronnie.

"umm...actually i am dating liam" she said pointing to liam

 "really awwwwwwwww so cute" she squealed

 "yeah we know" liam said and walking over to ronnie and sitting next to her and pulling her closer. Awwww they really were the cutest couple ever. I wish me and niall were that cute. just kidding me and niall are way cuter than that. We were all sitting in the living (not zayn) talking with mainly adriana then i felt my phone go off.

New text message from: Zayn

Hey how longer do i have to be in here?

you could of came out a long time ago no one is stopping you

well is your friend gone

when she is leaving

i dont know let me ask her

"Hey adriana when you leaving" i asked her

"i dont know oh i gotta go i have work" she said jumping off the couch and running towards the door.

"do you want a ride" i yelled after her.

"no i will take the bus"she yelled

"okay"So i guess i have to text zayn back.

you can come out now she is gone 

A/N: thats chapter 17 yeah i know it was short and boring well be nice and wait till next chapter so drama is going to happen. Oh and i will not be updateing for a while cause i have been updateing alot so i am taking a break for a while so :D Hope you liked it Comment/Vote/Share please