Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"WHAT THE FRICK ZAYN?!? I just told you that I was dating Niall. Why would you kiss me?"

"Cause I like you Amber," he said while trying to kiss me again.

"Dude, get away from me," I said while running out of Harry's room.

"AMBER, I AM SORRY!" Zayn called after me, but all I did was flip him off.

"Hey Louis, where's Niall?" I asked Louis.

"He is in the bathroom," he said, pointing towards the bathroom.

"Niall, I need to talk to you."

"Okay, hold on," he said while he opened the bathroom door.

"Can we go back to my house?"

(Oh, by the way, I noticed that I haven't told you guys that Amber got her own place a while back. I forgot to tell you guys. Sorry.)

"Yeah, sure. Why?"

"I will tell you when we get there."

"Okay. Let's go then."

"Guys, we are leaving. See you soon," I said while walking away from everyone. I guess Niall didn't tell the guys that we were dating yet, cause Liam said,

"Why is Niall going with you?"

"Oh. Niall, you didn't tell them yet?" I asked Niall.

"Nope, not yet. You tell them." "TELL US WHAT?!?" Louis yelled.

"Niall and I are now dating," I said.

"Aww, really? That's so cute," Liam said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!" Harry and Louis said at the same time.

"Well, we are going to head out now," Niall said.

"BYE LOVE BIRDS!" Louis yelled.

"Bye," I said.

  ***** (At Amber's House)

  "So, Amber, why did we have to leave Harry's flat?" Niall asked while sitting on the couch.

"Don't get mad and don't interrupt me either," I said, turning so that I was facing Niall.

"Okay."

"Well, you know how Zayn wanted to talk to me? Well, we went to Harry's room and we were talking and he said he liked me a lot. And I was like, Zayn, I am sorry. I am dating Niall. And he,  umm... he-he..." I couldn't get it out.

"Amber, it is okay. You can tell me," Niall said, pulling me into a hug.

"He kissed me." I cried into Niall's chest.

"Amber, did you kiss him back?"

"Of course not," I said, looking up at him.

"Well, if you didn't kiss him back, it is fine. But I am going to have a little talk with him later. Let's just go to bed now. I am really sorry that he did that," Niall said while picking me up and carrying me to my bedroom.

"Can I change into PJ's?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure." Niall left so that I could get changed. I grabbed my "YOLO" tank top and some shorts and just put my hair up in a pony tail.

"Niall, you can come back in," I said while getting into my bed.

"Goodnight Amber," Niall said.

"Niall, can I have a kiss? Because I keep saying, in my head, "Eww, the last person I kissed was Zayn," I said.

"Amber, you don't have to ask for a kiss," he said, right before he lightly pressed his lips against mine. It was the most perfect kiss that I had ever had in my life. I know it is cheesy but, hey, I don't care. I pulled away, slowly.