Chapter 3

Chapter 3  

I was walking out of the pizza place, going through my phone and trying to find Niall's number. There it is. Woah, wait. Why did he put it under "Snowflake"?

Really Niall? What does snowflake mean? Oh, maybe his mom called him that.  Well, I put that thought to the side and just called him so he could pick me up and, I guess, take me to my new home.

  "Hello?"   

"Hey Niall. I am done with my interview. You can come pick me up now."

  "Okay, I will be there in 15 minutes."

  "Okay, bye."   So, I was standing on the sidewalk of Pizza Castle, just looking around so that I could get more comfortable with my surroundings, till I heard a honk. I turned around and there Niall was in his black car, smiling out the window. So, I just walked over to the car and got in.  

"Why are you smiling that big?" I asked in confusion.  

"Cause I get to spend the whole day with you at the mall."  

"Umm..okay, I guess. Let's go then," I said with an awkward smile on my face. We drove for an hour and all I did was stare out the window, cause I knew Niall would talk my ear off in the mall about why I am not buying anything. So I was enjoying the silent time that would be ending shortly. And when I say shortly, I mean shortly. It was like five minutes after, when Niall said,  

"We're here. Let's go shopping."  

"Omg Niall. Never ever say that again, please."

"Fine, geez. I just wanted it to be fun and act like one of your girlfriends, but noooo."

  "Let's just go. I really don't wanna be here."    So Niall and I made our way through the mall, like two normal people. Then, a big group began to make their way around me and Niall and I was confused as hell.

A/N: Amber doesn't know about One Direction in this next part.

  All I heard was, "NIALL, WILL YOU MARRY ME?!!", "NIALL, WILL YOU SIGN MY PHONE CASE?!!", "MOVE! I WAS HERE FIRST!!!", and "NIALL, I LOVE YOU!!!"   Then, I was pushed out of the big group and into the wall. I tried jumping to see Niall, but there were too many people. So I decided to just go back to the car and wait for him. I waited for about 30 minutes and then I saw Niall walking towards me with ripped clothes and cuts.

  "Wow. What happened in there?" I questioned.

  "I will tell you later when we get back to the house, so all of the boys can tell you too." Niall said.  

"Okay, whatever." I said   So we just drove to the house and, when  we got there, I ran right into the house and yelled.  

"EVERYONE GET DOWN HERE! NIALL AND I NEED TO TALK TO YOU! IT IS IMPORTANT!!!"   Niall was right behind me with a smirk on his face.  

"Ugh. What? I was sleeping," Zayn said while he made his way down the stairs.  

"I am here,"  

"Me too,"

  "Me three," Liam, Louis, and Harry said.  

"Okay, I wanna know why Niall got trapped in a big group of people at the mall today and the girls were screaming, "I love Niall!! Niall, will you marry me!! and blah, blah. I wanna know now."

  "Okay, okay Amber. Calm down. We will tell you."  

"Okay, start explaining."  

"Well, don't freak out even more. The boys and I are in a boy band called One Direction. That is why I got trapped in that group and those girls were screaming those things," Niall said.

  "YOU GUYS ARE IN A BOY BAND AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!!!"

A/N: THAT was chapter 3. Hope you liked it and I made it kinda longer. Let's see what happens next time in chapter 4. Love you all.