Chapter 7

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend," I said into the web cam.  

"Really?"  

"Yes, really."

  "Amber, can I stay the night at your house?" he said with a puppy dog face.  

"I guess, but when you get here, just walk in. I am too lazy to get up."  

"Okay. I will see you in 15 minutes." While I was waiting for Niall to get here, I quickly finished my tacos, but not so fast that I would get the hiccups. Then I got up and rinsed off my plate and put it in the dish washer. But then I  remembered that I hadn't done my laundry, so I ran upstairs and grabbed my dirty laundry basket and ran back downstairs and into the laundry room. I put in all my clothes and put in my tropical-smelling soap. Then, I closed the washer. When I was walking back into the living room to see if Niall was there, I looked into the hallway mirror. I looked horrible, so I took my hair down and I shook it out. Then, I just put it back up again in a high bun. BANG. What the hell was that? I ran to the living room. Nothing. I walked into the kitchen and there stood Niall, looking up at me, then down at his feet.  

"Umm, Niall? What happened? I heard a loud noise."

  "I kinda dropped a plate on the floor and it kinda broke."  

"Oh, that's okay. Do you have any shoes on?" I asked him.

  "No. That's why I didn't move."

  "Well, don't move. I will bring you your shoes."  

"Not planning on it," he yelled after me.   So I ran and grabbed Niall's shoes from the living room and a broom

.     "Okay, let me sweep the glass away from you and then you get to put your shoes on."

  "Okay."   I swept the glass out away from Niall and then he quickly put his shoes on and helped me clean up the glass.    

"Amber, I am really sorry."  

"Niall, it is fine. I have other plates and I know you didn't mean it."  

"Okay. Well, I am still sorry."

  "Well, let's just go watch a movie," I said, walking into the living room with Niall following.  

"Which one? Finding Nemo or The Roommate?" I asked him while he plopped down on the couch.

  "Ummm, Finding Nemo."   Of course, Niall being Niall, he picked the kid movie. So I put the movie in, grabbed the blanket, and cuddled up next to Niall. Half way through the movie, I felt like someone was staring at me, so I looked up at Niall. He was like death staring at me.

  "Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked.  

"Oh, I don't know. I was just looking at your eyes. They're really pretty."  

"Thank you, but you have way prettier eyes than me."

  "Well, thank you."  

"Can we just turn this movie off and go to sleep? I am kinda tired," I said with a yawn.

  "Aww, sure. I didn't even like this movie."

  "How could you not like Finding Nemo. Ooooh boy," I said, wagging my finger in his face.

  "Let's just go to bed," he said.  

"Give me a piggy back ride."  

"Fine, hop on."   So Niall gave me a piggy back ride to my bedroom.  

"Okay, put me down so I can change into my PJ's. Oh, do you have anything to wear?"  

"Yeah, I brought something."

  "Okay. I will get changed in the bathroom and you can get changed out here."  

"Okay."   I changed into my PJ's pretty quickly. I had a white tank top and just some PJ shorts on.  

"Niall, are you done getting dressed?" I yelled from the bathroom.

  "Yeah, you can come out."  

"Is this fine?" he asked. He only had boxers on.  

"Yeah, I don't care. Is this fine?"

  "Yup."   So we both climbed into my bed and Niall pulled me close to him and put his arms around my waist. I put my head on his chest. It was the happiest I had ever been in my life.

"Goodnight Amber," he said after he kissed the top of my head.

"Goodnight Niall."

A/N: That was Chapter 7. Hope you liked it. I'll try to make it as interesting as possible. I made it longer too :D  Comment/vote/share