Chapter 22

Chapter 22

A/n: 3 more chapters till this fanfic is over i know lets cry together :(  I might make a squeal i dont know yet.  But heres chapter 22.

I woke up with a headache it didn't go away i walked downstairs to see JJ sleeping on the couch. Wow i didn't think he would stay the night wait where's george i asked myself so i walked over to JJ.

"JJ JJ where's george" i asked him

"mm over there" he said pointing to the chair.

"no he is not" i said

"then i don't know" he said and turned to face the couch.

"god your help" i said and walked away. I guess i would check ronnie's room but why would he be in there it wouldn't hurt to look. So i walked up the stairs and to ronnie's door and i opened it a little and there layed ronnie and george oooooo what if liam finds out she will be in big trouble. What am i going to do when everyone is still sleeping i guess do what i always do wake someone up ad i choose JJ. I walked back down the stairs and to the living room where JJ was and i started to poke him.

"poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke" i said while poking him in the back. Then he moved and grabed my finger and started to twist.

"ohh oww stopp stop JJ that hurts" i said in between the pain.

"then don't poke me and why were you poking me in the first place" he asked while sitting up.

"while i was trying to wake you up and it worked" i said clapping.

"you are dumb" JJ said hitting me in the head lightly.

"owwwww that hurt" i said rubbing my head.

"well you shouldn't of woke me up" he said

"well i was bored i need company" i said.

"why didn't you wake any one else up" he asked

"cause they are boring" i said.

"and i'm not" he asked

"nope god it is colder than cold in this house isn't houses sussposed to keep the cold out" i said rubing my arms.

"here come here i have a blanket" he said opening up the blanket.

"sure" i said sitting next to him.

"better" he asked

"much better" i said closing my eyes.

"no you are not sleeping if i can't" JJ said trying to open my eyes.

"you can sleep now i guess i was lonely in my bed i needed someone next to me" i said keeping my eyes closed.

"well okay then" he said moving to lay back down.

"night or morning or afternoon" i said

"yeah back to you too" JJ said laughing.

It was nice laying next to JJ i could hear him breath it was cute and at least he didn't snore. i was almost a sleep when i heard a knock on the door i didn't want JJ to wake up cause he just went back to sleep so i got up and went to get the door. When i opened the door i didn't think the person standing there was the last person i wanted to see.

"goodbye" i said shutting the door.

"wait amber i need to talk to you" he said.

"niall i don't wanna talk to you" i said from behind the door.

"please amber just please" he said from the outside of the door.

 "fine what did you come here for" i said opening the door.