Prologue

Prologue

I walked for hours, days. I didn’t know where I would go. All I had were some clothes, one pair of shoes, and 10 dollars. I could not believe that I just ran away from my rich family.But they didn’t care about me. All they cared about was their business. I never had time to talk to them. I never got to talk about how my day at school was, and they never asked either. Well, that is why I left. I need a family who cares about who I am. So, I am starting off anew. My name is Amber Copper. I am 17 years old. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I am really smart. I pass all my classes with A’s. I walked and walked, turning corners that I didn’t know. I didn't know where they went or ended. Then, I turned one more corner and saw Starbucks. So I went in and ordered hot chocolate and I sat down at a table in the back so nobody could see me, just in case someone I knew came in. I sat there for an hour or so, then this kinda tall guy walked in. He ordered and then he looked around to see if there were any empty seats. I saw him look at me. I guess he saw the two empty seats where I was sitting, so he slowly made his way to one of the chairs and sat down.

”Hi, I’m Niall.”

“Hi, I’m Amber.”

“Nice to meet you amber.”

“You too.” I tried not to stare at him, but he was a good looking guy. We sat there for, like, 10 minutes, not talking. So I decided to get up and leave.

”Amber, you left your bag.” I turned around and I saw Niall  standing there with my backpack in his hands.

“Thanks.” I took it and I headed for the door and the streets, but I guess Niall was following me out because I heard

”Amber, do you need a ride?"

“No, I can walk.”

“Ok. Where are you going?”

” I don't know. Maybe under a bridge or something.”

“Why? You don't have a home?”

“No, I don't. I ran away.”

“Amber, come with me. I know we just met, but I can't just let you live outside on the streets where you could get hurt.”

“Fine, but where do you live?”

“Just 10 minutes from here. I live with my four best friends. They are really nice, but watch out. Harry’s a flirt.” ”I can handle him. I won't go for a stranger's best friends, don't worry.” 

A/N: I know it is short, but I just wanted to start it off and see if you guys liked it. Can you please message me if you liked it please..? (: