Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

I glanced around his arm to see who was standing there. It was Samantha. Her eyes were wide and I couldn't help but feel guilty. I shoved Aiden off of me and stood up. Her eyes zeroed on my half naked body before she turned and marched off. I sighed and looked over at Aiden. He leaned back and whisked a hand through his hair, looking exhausted but I could tell he felt horrible like I did. His eyes were filled with apology. 

I shook my head and grabbed my shirt that was on the floor. Putting it on, I followed Samantha out the back door. She was sitting on the ground, leaning against a tree. When she sensed me coming, she looked up at me and her expression was wounded. Tears fell down her cheeks, causing me to collapse in front of her and gather her up in my arms. 

"I'm so sorry!" I cried. She shook her head and leaned back to look into my eyes. 

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted the way I did. I just... I'm so lonely." I gnawed on my bottom lip, looking away from her. It hurt to watch her break down in front of me. I pushed hair behind my ear and tilted my head back when my eyes started with tears. "I want love like you and Aiden have." I smiled slightly at that before turning my attention back to her.

"You'll find him. I promise you, Samantha... And this waiting, this pain, it will all be worth it. I swear this to you." I say, a smile spreading across my lips. She nodded and glanced down to watch herself tear the grass out from the ground. 

"What if he's dead?" She asked. I wanted to slap her so hard. I felt anger surge through me. How could she even think that?! I balled my hands into fists as I glared.

"He is very much alive and waiting for you. Do not think such things!" I snapped at her. She shrunk away from me before straightening and finding the courage to shout.

"But what if he is!? Werewolves usually find their mates at 18, Summer! I'm almost 19! Why is this happening to me?! It's not fair! How could this be God's plan for me?!" She cried, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I only want someone to love me. My parents surly don't, neither does my new Alpha...and I don't have my mate... All I have is you, Summer." I nodded, tears falling down my own cheeks in the process. 

"I know, Samantha. But will you trust me when I say it'll get better?" I asked. She didn't respond, just say still and stared off into the distance. "Of course not..." I mumbled. 

"Storm." She said. I arched an eyebrow and she nodded behind me. I glanced over to see Storm and Jamie coming our way, walking hand in hand and laughing. I smiled sweetly at the loving couple but when I heard movement behind me, I turned to see Samantha running away, leaving shredded clothes behind. 

Sighing, I stood up to meet Storm and Jamie half way. They were eyeing the direction Samantha ran in. I shrugged.

"She's troubled right now." I murmured. Storm nodded before draping an arm around my shoulder before pulling me over to kiss the top of my head. 

"She's hurting." Storm said. I rolled my eyes; that's an understatment. I only wish there was a way I could find her mate for her... but there is no way for me to know for sure who it is. If only Alpha's could know... 

When Aiden came walking out of the house, still shirtless, I smiled and bounced over to him. He grinned widely at me before opening his arms for me and bending his knees. I jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me once before shifting me so I was on his back, arms looped around his neck. His hands were on my thighs, keeping me from falling. 

"We're going on a shopping spree!" Rain yelled as she ran full speed out of the house when Kyle jogging after her. A smile was wide on his lips as Rain hopped on Aiden to get to my back. I groaned and laughed when Rain slipped and fell on her ass. She grunted and complained about breaking her butt. That's when everyone laughed. Kyle was by her side, helping her up but that didn't mean he wasn't snickering at his mate. She glared at all of us.

"What's the occasion?" I asked, a small smile on my lips. 

"Well, considering shit happened during your birthday...that yes...was about a month ago... I'm taking you shopping." Rain said with a wide smile on her face. I sighed and cocked my head to the side to stare at her. She smiled and shrugged. 

"Can I-"

"NO YOU CANNOT SAY NO!" She roared, cutting me off. I felt my eyes widen in fear as everyone chuckled. 

"Damn babe. You got pipes." Kyle said, wrapping his arms around her from behind and placing his chin on the top of her head. I smiled widely. We were all happy, with out mates. It was perfect...

Well, almost perfect. Samantha was still hurt and alone and it wounded me. 

Kiera then skipped out of the house, dragging a reluctant Samson with her. My eyebrows shot up in curiosity. 

"Samson would like to apologize." She said. Samson groaned but we all looked at him with utter confused. Apologize for what? 

"Well... I did something bad..." Samson said. I felt my heart drop and all seriousness was brought back into the group. I jumped off Aiden's back and walked forward to grab his hand. 

"It's okay, bro. Just tell us, we'll work it out." Aiden said. I nodded, worried when Samson fiddled with something behind his back.

"Well... What I did is..." Then, before anything else could happen he took out a can as he screamed, " I sprayed you all with silly string!" And we were covered with neon pink gooey string. I laughed as Aiden picked me up and threw me to the ground, straddling me before he took water guns from Kiera and shot me with them. I screamed and thrashed around under him, punching his thighs. 

And that's how an epic watergun fight started. 

Hey guys... I was just wondering what you guys think of the cast... I know some of you think Aiden looks too old or you don't think he looks hot enough... I think he is... but IDK whatever. But I'd like to know all of your opinions on anyone on the cast list... please tell me who you think should replace the original too please... Thank you...

XOXO Charlotte.