"Yes they're together, so just get back here if you want to become the ace." Shirabu pulls him away by his shirt, Goshiki reaching out to me to give me my notebook as he stares at me in disbelief. I just chuckled and smiled at the confused ace, to be.

    I look around to see the other players as they practiced on their own, eyes landing on my boyfriend who was looking at me with a raised brow. I mouthed him I'm okay and he gives me a small smile before turning back to practice.

    Taichi's my boyfriend for almost two years, he was my seat mate for the whole school year when we were still first years.

    Whenever he was bored he'd kinda annoy me, though I never minded whatever he tried doing. Despite being a somehow annoying seat mate, he always helped me whenever I didn't understand something.

    The story of how we got together wasn't as spiced as they think it was. He was sleeping and he probably was dreaming of something, then he spoke in his sleep.

    "I like you..... (Y/n)......"

    I was surprised. Well anyone would be surprised, but actually I really thought it was cute. I teased him a lot after that, I never knew he had dreams of me. Then I just told him I liked him too and them spazzam, we're together.

    "What did Goshiki ask you earlier?" I look at my boyfriend whose eyes were on my right hand as he played with it. He held my hand with both of his, blowing it to keep me warm.

    "Well.. He asked how many attacks he messed up today, then I explained that only when you or Tendou-san gets to block him.." I say, reaching over to the shelf to get a rug. "Then he was surprised to hear me call you just Taichi, apparently he never knew of us." I turn to Taichi and he steals a kiss, quickly pulling away in case someone was watching.

    "I thought I made us obvious." He once again played with my hand, I pulled away and pinched his cheek.

    "It's alright.. Let's go back." I tried to walk away but then he pulled me in, embracing me. I chuckle, hugging him back, sniffing him. He's still kinda sweaty but he smells nice.

    He looked at me and I just looked at him with expectant eyes. He brought his hand to my head, brushing my hair back, tucking strands of my hair behind my ear. He smiled, lifting my chin up with his fingers. He kissed my forehead, planting another one on my nose, and on my lips.

    "I love you." He says in a low yet soothing voice.

    I went ahead and wiped the bench that got wet by the bottle that spilled just a few minutes ago. I went outside, going to the bathroom to squeeze the rug.

    I was washing my hands when I saw a student, she was doing her makeup. The thing that caught my attention wasn't her makeup but her bracelet, her necklace, her earrings.. I'm not really the type to like accessories but I found them pretty nice.

    I continued washing my hands, deciding to wash my face too. It took me a while to try and dry my face, going back to the gym after almost 15 minutes. I went up the bleachers to hang the rug, looking down, watching the boys practice from above.

    I stayed up here since I got a better view of the players, I could see all of them clearly. I chuckle seeing Goshiki get scolded by Shirabu when he failed to spike the ball straight down to the line.