The Truth

"Lucas?" Riley demands, "What is going on here?"

Lucas doesn't say anything.

"What is going on, Wes?" Avery asks.

"U-Uh-Oh." Lucas studers

"Yes, we know. Giant uh-oh!" Avery says. "Tell us what's going on!"

"Okay, okay, so here is the truth." Lucas starts. "My family and I were living here in Pasadena, then I moved to New Mexico, and since you and I," gesturing to Avery, "Arn't doing that long-time relationship thing, I didn't know how to tell you."

"There's always Buddy-Bop!"Avery says very angerily.

"I don't post private things." Short pause. "Anyways, then we moved back home to our original home, in Texas, then we moved to New York, and that's where I met Riley."

Riley smiles.

"Well, that explains that."Avery says. "Why are you going by two names?"

"When we were  living here, I seemed to like my middle name more, so I went by Wes, which what Avery knows me as. By the time we moved to New York, I figured that I should be more proud of my first name, Lucas, which Riley knows me as."

"Just one more thing." Riley says. "How can you be in seventh and ninth grade at the same time?"

Lucas starts,"You see, I'm actually supposed to be in eighth grade, but I was able to skip a grade, or move ahead of my class for say, but in New York, guess what? My father accidently inrolled me in seventh grade. He thought that the inrollment forms asked for  grade that I was coming out of. So, I'm stuck here in seventh grade. No offence, Riley."

"Okay." Avery and Riley say in unison. "BUT, WHICH ONE OF US DO YOU REALLY LIKE?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Uh, it's not that easy, you're both beautiful, and I thought that you understand now."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Sorry for the long wait for the update, I did finish, but it got deleted, so I finally finished it....again! I really hopw you enjoyed. I'll probably asked for ideas for this story in a few chapters of so from now, I have ideas overflowing for this book overflowing in my head! So, I hope that you enjoyed, just please stay tooned for more and future updates! I just have to thank you for reading, it means a lot to me! Please! Please, feel free to check out and read my other stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)!