Chapter Six

Avery's POV

"Stan! I can't believe this! As soon as Wes leaves, he falls in love with someone else!"

"Well, I had this excessive crush on this French Poodle last week, and then this Boston Terrier made his move on her. I was so sad, I had to go tear up my own pig for bacon to feel better, since no one would give me any. -_-Ellen."

Stan's POV

Last week, while you were at school she took the last slice of bacon. I knew that I've should've marked the refrigerator as mine."

Avery's POV

"Okay Stan, you have already given me enough visuals. I think that I should call Wes to make sure that we are still connected as we were."

I wait for him to answer. It rings five times. Voice mail. The next thing I knew, my dad was outside my bedroom door asking, "Avery, are you okay?"

"Not really."

"Do you need a professional to talk to?"  Gesturing for himself.

"No, I'm good, it's really nothing."

"Well, okay, Lindsay called, she said something about a music video at the park."

Bennett leaves the room.

"What?! I completely forgot!" Avery sits up fast. I glance over at the time on my phone. "I need to get to the park, now!"

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Lucas/Wes's POV

I was heading to Sumner Park to surprise Avery and everyone that I'm here, but now that Avery knows....

On the way I bump into Avery.

"Hey Wes!"

Oh no, she seems angry.

"Wes! Why didn't you answer my call earlier today!?!! You clearly like that other girl, don't you!?!!!"

I do. Well, not like that, as friends, you know what I mean, right! I love you, both. And, plus, when you called earlier, Riley was keeping my phone away from me.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Maya POV

Please be cool, please be cool, Riley. I see Lucas walking over here with Avery.

"Ha! Ivory! I found you!" Riley said.

And, the coolness died, Oh wait, it always has.

"Hi Riley. I have something to tell you.its not nice to play 'keep-away', it's just immature, childish, and you especially don't when their girlfriend is trying to call him!"

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Lucas/Was's POV

Girls, girls, please. I may be pretty and all~"

"Very pretty.", Riley said.

Avery and Riley just start arguing with each other.

You know what? I just give up here.