Chapter Three: Sumner Park

Maya and the Matthews walk into Sumner Park from the Northeast angle.

"Playground!", Auggie yells, as he runs to the playground.

On the other side of the park, is Avery, Tyler, and Stan playing fetch. Avery pauses, "They look lost should we help them?"

"No!" Tyler exclaims. "They're strangers. What if they're faking?"

Stan runs over to them.

"Stan! No!", Avery and Tyler exclaims.

"What?!! When ever I see new people to pet me, I'm going for it!", Stan thinks.

"Sorry," Avery apologizes, "Our dog just loves extra company."

"Oh, that's okay,", Riley says as she bends down to pet Stan. He's so cute love dogs!"Riley stands up. "Dad?" Riley asks. "Can we get a dog?"

Corey replies, "Ask your mother."

"Mom-?"

Tapanga cuts her off, "NO!"

"Why?"

"We'll discuss this later."

Avery listens in and implies,"You know, having a dog is a very great way to bond with each other. The reason why I know this is because that my dad is a child's phycologist."

Tapanga mumbles to herself, "Here comes the puppy dog face again."

Corey does the puppy dog face.

"And there it is." Tapanga says.

"Uh, Riley, don't look over there." Maya says.

"Why shouldn't I look over there?.... Oh.......Lucas. Why is he here? He told me he was going to Texas for Winter Break!", Riley keeps asking.

Avery asks, "Whom's Lu-....Wes!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Sorry for the cliffhanger. I just thought it was kind of nice to stopped here. Since this is a Disney FanFiction, I just thought that if this was on Disney Channel, it would go to commercial. So please stay tooned!