Chapter Eight

Riley's POV

"Why, did you do a music video for school?" I don't think that anyone is going to watch this." I complain to Avery.

"Riley, sweetie." Avery assures me, "You're only in the seventh grade, you probably just don't understand yet about how important school is."

"I care about school!" I say, "Right, Dad?!"

"Oh, hey sweetie." My mom says, "Your Father went to the restroom to get away from the girl drama."

"Right, Mom! I care about school, don't I?"

"Of coarse you do, honey." The two of us have more A's than The Farkle and that Minkis."

"Minkis?" Avery asks. "And I know some crazy people." She exaturates.

"Actually, my friend Farkle is amazing! I bet he is smarter than you!"

"Please, I have an A++ in all of my classes."

"There's no such thing as an A++! and, I should know because my Father is a teacher, in fact, my teacher!"

"Exactly, they only tell you about A++'s is when you actually deserve and/or earn one."

"You know what? I will call my dad, and ask him right now."

"Isn't he in the restroom?" Avery asks. "Like he will answer in there."

"Fine, you don't believe me?" Avery says, "Meet me tomorrow, for a test, a written test."

"NO!" I yell, school is boring.

"I thought you said that you loved school."

"I didn't say that!"

"You implied it, though."

"I just said that I cared about school, not that I love school."

"Oooh, things just got real here!", Maya says.

"Maya, not the time."

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_
A/N: YAY! I updated this story! Comment if you believe that this is my most popular story of mine on here, please. That's just my opinion, just looking at the number of views, likes, and comments. I hope that you enjoyed this. I know that there wasn't much to it, but hey, I updated this, finally!😊
~God's Little Dancer
-Like a Peach 🍑

GMW & Dog With A Blog-Crossplayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें