Chapter Four

"Whom is Lucas?" Avery asks.

"He's right there." Riley replies, "And why is he here? He told me that he was going back home to Texas over Winter Break."

"What?" Avery asks. "Why would he go to Texas? He moved to New Mexico."

"I think you're confused." Riley says as she puts her hand on her shoulder.

"I am not confused!" Avery shakes Riley's hand off.

"Oh no, boy drama. Going to the playground." Corey says as he scrams away, "Auggie! Want to play?"

"Hey, Riley?

"Yeah?" Riley replies.

"How old are you?"

"Thirteen!" She says proudly.

"I'm sorry, but I think Wes is a little too old for you."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because, he's a freshman in high school."

"No. No he is not, he is in my seventh grade history class! Ask my dad, he's my also our teacher!"

"For, maybe, I will!"Avery says as she stomps over to Mr. Matthews with Riley following.

Before they get over to Mr. Matthews they run into Lucas/Wes.

"Wes! You have a lot of explaining to do!" Avery says as she crosses her arms.

"Yeah?" Riley agree.

Lucas/Wes froze.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Sorry for another cliff hanger, but at least I finally got to the drama! Hope you'reenjoying my story(ie's) so far. Please make sure to comment, like, add, and possibly follow?