Chapter Seven

Avery's POV

"So, are you ready to start the music video?" I ask my friends Lindsay and Max.

"Yeah, definitely!" They say in unison.

"Hey, Avery?" Lindsay asks.

"Yeah....?" I respond.

"We met a family here at the park, and they seem like they don't have anything to do, may they join us in our music video?"

"Yeah, sure, I love making people happy!" I say excitedly. "So, where are they?"

"They're right over there." Lindsay says as she points to the North west corner of the park.

"Oh." I say.

"What's wrong, Avery?" Lindsay tries to assure me.

"Nothing, it's just, well, let's just say that she likes Wes."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Avery. I kind of have to admit myself, he actually is kind of cute."

"Yeah, like the time when my ex-boyfriend, Alex, was cheating on me with Heather. That wasn't cool."

"Wait the Heather that goes to our school?"

"No! The Chinese Heather that lives on Pluto, and took a trip to the Sun and back! Of coarse it's the Heather that goes to our school!"

There was a short pause.

"Avery." Lindsay reassures me. "I promise she's not going to hurt. She is completely harmless."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

I was talking with her friend.

Her friend is the one that could break you if she wanted to, not Riley. Trust me, Maya threatened to break me."

"Oh.... so I know whom NOT to be around." I say surprised.

"Oh and, don't be around the little girl always with Riley's little brother, Auggie. It's all about Ava Ava Ava Ava Morganstern!" Lindsay warns me with jazz hands.

"So, everyone, let's start this music video!" I yell. This music video is for the upcoming ACT, SAT, and the EOC Tests. A song has been selected. It is called '2 Legit 2 Quit'!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
A/N: Sorry, that is took me like a whole month to update this story. I am very bad about updating my stories, as you probably know already. Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! So, I'm, 2 Legit 2 Quit, my stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GMW & Dog With A Blog-Crossplayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें