Chapter Ten

Avery's POV
"So, I guess we're both helping Santa and his elves, together."

"I guess that we are. I love helping people." Riley says.

"Well, clearly, you don't like helping me get my boyfriend back to me!"

"Avery." Riley tries to calm me, "No need to fight. Fighting is bad, no one likes it."

"You're such a Heather." I mumble to myself.

"Well, you're such a Missy." Riley mumbles to herself.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Maya's POV
"Hey, Mr. And Mrs. Matthews'. Where is Riley?" I ask.

"Oh, she's helping with Avery for Santa and his Elves at the mall." They answer me.

"Do you know how Riley and Avery feel about each other?"

Mr. and Mrs. Matthews just look at each, until Topanga finally says, "Our little girl is bi?!"

"Well, no, that's not it." I say, "You see, Riley and Avery are more like kismisis."

"Maya, what does that even mean?" Cory asks.

"It's just a form of shipping, where two people can be friends, yet at the same time, they can hate each other the next moment."

"Alrighty, then." They say in unison.

"Even teachers learn something new everyday." Mr. Matthews said.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
At The Mall
Riley's POV

"So, Santa, won't be able to make it in time, because his sleigh overheated, so he is going to be here late. One of you are going to have to play Santa, today." One of the elves say to us.

"So, whom's going to be Santa? Riley asks.

Avery just looks at me.

"Oh, dear." I say to myself.

"You better go get in the Santa outfit!" Avery evilly smiles to me.

****
I get back to the Christmas area, and the next thing that I knew, Avery was laughing at me. "Don't. Don't you dare tell, Maya!" I command.

"Okay, okay, I won't." Avery agrees, "But, first,". Click, I hear. She took a picture of me.

"I won't share it with Maya, or post it, because that's cyber-bullying, but I will share with your parents."

"NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will show Auggie!"

"So, he is five, he will forget all about in a couple of days. Anyways, you better get in your chair for the kids!"

Riley stumbles on over to the Santa chair. "Alright, when's first?"

"Remember, cheery!" Avery smiles to me.

"Whom's first?!" I say with a half smile.

As Avery tries to get away, she runs into an elf, holding another costume. The elf says, "Um, where do you think that you're going? Get into costume!"

"Oh, dear." Riley heard Avery say to herself.

Riley's POV

Avery comes back in a reindeer costume. I want to laugh, but that's just rude, considering that there are children present. And, that would put me on the naughty list, and I'm a great girl. A little girl stands first in line. She doesn't have a parent with her, and she looks sad. I motion for her to come near. "Hello, little girl, what would you like for Christmas?" I some how manage to say three octaves lower than my actual voice. She quietly says, A Mommy and a Daddy whom love me very much. "That's deep." I think to myself. For the rest of the day, I just can't stop thinking about that little girl. I have to help her.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Riley's POV

It's now time to head back. I have to admit, it actually wasn't to bad playing Santa for a day, I just hope that the real Santa doesn't get mad, though. And, with Avery here, although she just stood by me like a reindeer, she was by me, like a true companion. I wonder if she feels the same way. I wonder if she is still mad that I "stole" her boyfriend. Why did Lucas come here in the first place? My emotions are confuzzeling me! Thanks Pixar. I say sarcastically.

"Well, Avery, lets head back." I smile.