I Didn't Know

MILLIE AND MAIYA PROPOSAL BISHES!

Also, what you guys wanna see for chapter 200?

So ye, LEZ START ZE ONE SHOT.

Maiya POV
I smile and hold the ring. "You think Millie will like it?" I ask and Nat nods,

"Definitely."

"She's gonna love it!" J'Jaye exclaims and I smile, Aimie runs in.

"Hide the ring she's coming!" Aimie whisper shouts and I shove the ring in my bag. Millie walks in not looking at us,

"Has anyone seen Maiya? I've been calling her but she hasn't answered me," Millie says and looks up. "Oh, I found you. Also, no kisses for an hour-"

"W H A T?!" I screech and Millie nods,

"I've been calling you since you left this morning and you never answered me." Millie says and I grab my phone.
40 missed calls from Mills🥰

"40 times?!" I shout and Millie nods,

"I was worried about you. You didn't leave me a note that you were leaving early." Millie says and I blush and hug her,

"I'm sorry. I love you." I whisper and she smiles,

"It's okay. I love you too." She says and Courtney screeches,

"You guys are too cute!" She yells and I giggle,

"We should probably get ready now." Nat says and we all nod.

Before the show
I take a deep breath and I hold the box that the rings in. Nat opens the door and I jump because I thought it was Millie, "you nervous?" She asks and I nod,

"I always thought Millie would be the one to propose and now I'm here. 2 years ago I wasn't even thinking about getting married let alone getting in a relationship and now I'm here." I say and Nat smiles,

"You have nothing to be nervous about. She'll say yes, I'm 99.999999999 percent sure." She says and I smile, "she loves you with all of her heart. She was telling me a few days ago how she was afraid that she was gonna lose you and how she just loved you. She smiles so much when she's around you. She's gonna say yes." Nat says and I smile, I hug her and she smiles hugging me.

"Guys! Come on!" Aimie shouts and we both run out of the door and to the stage.

At the end of the show
"We're six!" We all sing and everyone cheers, I smile and look at Katy who nods her head and I run off stage. Everyone was dancing and I grab the ring taking a quick drink of water. Katy changes it to a different song and everyone stops dancing and I take a deep breath before walking back on stage holding my hand with the ring and I put it behind my back.

What's going on? Millie mouths and I smile holding my hand out, Millie takes it and walks towards me. I take my in-ear out and give her a small smile. "What are you doing?" She asks and I look towards the crowd taking my microphone out of the holder thingy.

"London, before you all go I have a question for you all." I say and everyone cheers, "do you want one more song?" I ask and they all cheer, I look at Katy (I keep writing Joan -.-) I start singing our song (gimmie a song in the comments and I'll add it innn)

After song
Everyone cheers and Millie smiles, I smile and look at her. "Millie," I say and she grabs her microphone.

"Maiya," she says and I giggle.

"When I met you I hadn't planned on falling in love with anyone or being in a relationship, I wasn't expecting us to become best friends and end up together. I didn't know that I could love someone so much, I didn't know what love felt like, I didn't understand that you were the on for me, I didn't know that I cared about you so much. Millie, I love you with all of my heart which is why I'm asking this-" I pause and get down on one knee and open the box with one hand and pull it out from behind my back, she gasps and brings her hand to her mouth.

"O-oh my god," she says and starts crying. I smile and get a tear in my eye.

"Millie Rose O'Connell, will you marry me?" I ask with a shake voice and she nods.

"Yes. Yes times a thousand." She says and I smile, I stand up and put my microphone in my holder thingy. I put the ring on her finger and she kisses me, everyone screams including the girls.

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!" Lexi screams and everyone cheers, I pull away from the kiss and Millie sniffles.

"I hate crying," she says and I smile kissing her cheek.

"I know you do." I say and she wipes away her tears, she looks at the ring and smiles.

"It's so beautiful," she whispers and I smile.

"So are you," I say and she playfully shoves me.

"Shut up would you," she exclaims and the girls engulf us in hugs. I giggle and I could hear Millie laughing.

Later dat night
"I didn't know I was gonna get proposed to tonight." Millie says as I grab one of her jumpers, I walk into the bathroom where Millie was putting her hair up.

"I don't think I knew anything until I knew you." I say and hug her from behind, she smiles and looks at the ring more. "You like it?" I ask and kiss her head,

"I love it." She says and turns around, "and I love you." She says and I peck her lips.

"I love you too," I say and she smiles.

HEYYYYYYYY! SO CUTENESS!

Random Fact: my cat bit me five times and den scratched me... now she won't leave me alone.

Byyyeeeeeeeeeeee

-Tortule buddyyyyy🐢🐢🐢