I Don't Hate You... I Like You

Anne POV
I watch as Catherine walks down the hall, she was so pretty. Catherine Aragon, she's so pretty and very outgoing. She's also the most popular and smartest girl in school, but she hates me which is why I pretend to hate her too. Unfortunately we spend all of our classes together and it absolutely sucks. All she does is just sit around and giggle at the boys dumb comments, and she pays attention in class but still!

I quickly walk into class and sit down next to Kat. She smiles and I smile back, "hey." She says happily and I pull out my green pen.

"Hi." I say,

"Black or blue ink if you prefer to write in pen Anne." Mr. Culpepper says and I pull out my black ink pen. "Thank you," he says and I nod.

Towards the end of class
"And today, I will be choosing your partners that you work with." Mr.Tudor says and I start to panic, I don't want to be partners with Catherine.

"Anne and Catherine." Well fuck!

"Kat and Jane." I look at Kat

"Lucky!" I whisper to her and she smiles.

I look over and sit down next to Catherine who glares at me. I roll my eyes, I don't understand why she hates me so much. "What parts do you want to do for the project?" I ask and Catherine sighs,

"I'll do three queens you do the other three." Catherine says and I nod. "We can work on it at my house tonight. 5 pm sharp. Don't be late." Catherine says and the bell rings and I pack up all of my stuff.

Later dat night 4:49 pm
I knock on Catherine door. She answers it and smiles, "for once you're not late for something." Catherine says and I roll my eyes,

"I'm never late for anything." I say and Catherine loves so that I can come inside.

"Tell that to the 20 times you've been late for history class." Catherine says and I walk inside. "You can take your shoes off right there." She says and I quickly slip my shoes off. She gives me a small smile and I blush. Catherine just smiled at me, I mean it was only a small smile but it was still something. I've never seen her smile before. "Anne Bolozer! Are you even listening?" She asks and I shake my head.

"No." I say and Catherine grabs my hand which makes me turn bright red,

"Whatever. Follow me and don't break anything!" Catherine exclaims and follow her up the stairs and into a room covered with yellow. Sunflowers on the wall, yellow roses, yellow chairs. Everything's yellow.

"Everything's yellow." I whisper and Catherine nods,

"I like yellow." Catherine says and pulls out her laptop. "Well actually I like gold but I like yellow too." Catherine says and I nod,

"Cool." I say and stand, Catherine points to a chair.

"You can sit there if you want. I'm gonna go wash my hands because I feel like I'm turning into a gremlin from grabbing your hand." Catherine says and I roll my eyes, she's so annoying and yet I somehow like her.

After 2 hours of searching up stuff
I put my pencil down and look at Catherine. "Why do you hate me?" I ask and Catherine smiles and shakes her head.

"I don't hate you" Catherine says and I look at her confused.

"Yes you do" I say and Catherine shakes her head,

"No it's just that sometimes I wanna throw a chair at your head. And plus you hate me too so what's the big deal if I hate you?" Catherine asks and I sigh,

"Catherine. I-I don't hate you.... I-I think I like you. As in more than a friend like." I say and Catherine looks at me confused.

"Y-You like me?" She asks and I nod, she stands up and walks towards me. She pecks my lips and I blush, I then stand up and kiss her and she kisses back. She pulls away and I smile.

"D-do you like me too?" I ask and Catherine rolls her eyes,

"No I don't like you.... yes I like you! I wouldn't have kissed back if I didn't like you!" Catherine exclaims and my heart flutters. "Now let's finish this dumb project." Catherine says and sits back on her bed, she pats the spot next to her. "Come on! Get your gremlin ass over here." Catherine says and I giggle, I sit down next to her.

8:00 pm later that night
I giggle and try to climb out of Catherine's arms. "L-let me go!" I say laughing and she starts to tickle me which makes me laugh more. Once she stops I lay my head on her shoulder and she lays down, I was wearing one of her jumpers because we just decided that I was gonna stay the night. "You're cute you know that?" I ask and Catherine blushes,

"Shut up you gremlin!" Catherine whisper shouts and I giggle.

HEY! So I really need to start writing ze fluff chapters on ze right day. This was requested by @523656mjg so me hope you liked dissss.

Cathy
Or
Catherine

(Add a ship please)

Random Fact: Me and FireShadowsMP fought for 6 hours over whether she should die or not. We're continuing the fight today so YE YA!

SEVEN MORE DAAAAAAYYYYSSSSSSSS!
SEVEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN

BYYEEEEEEEEEE

-ScReEcHiNg ToRtUlLlLlLeEeEeEe🐢🐢🐢