2 year old Kat

Parrlynn with 2 year old Kat as their child. Cathy is mama/ma and Anne is mommy.
Cathy POV
I was helping Jane make breakfast waiting for everyone to wake up.
"Mama, mama, ma." I heard Kat say from upstairs, I ran up the stairs into Kats room. "Mama mama ma." She says and holds out her arms.  I look at her and she smiles "mommy, mommy, mommy." She says. I pick her up "hi Munchkin." I laugh, she held onto her piglet stuffed animal. I kiss her forehead and she giggles.
"Mommy?" She asks looking for Anne
"Mommy's still sleeping munchkin."
"Cuddle" she said and I take her to me and Annie's bed. I lay her down next to Anne, she climbs onto Anne's chest and lays down. "Night night." She said and I climb in bed next to Annie and Kat. I pick her up off of Annie's chest. "Mama." She says smiling
"Hi baby." I say and she lays her head on my chest, I rub her back and she plays with my hair. "Aunt Jane is making waffles."
"Janey!" Kat exclaims, she loves Jane.
"Yeah." I say and Anne starts to wake up
"Mommy." She says and she moves over to Anne
"Morning." She says, her voice groggy. Anne grabs Kats piglet and starts playing with Kat. "Hello princess Kat." She says putting on her best piglet impression and Kat laughs and hugs piglet, me and Anne got it for her when she turned one. Kat started talking gibberish and Anne nodded. "Uh huh, yeah, yeah. Go on." And Kat continues talking gibberish, "Catherine did what? I can't believe she stole my jam." And Kat nods her head and continues babbling. "So did she steal my strawberry or my blueberry jam?"
"Strawberry." Kat said although it sounded more like 'sawerry'
"Nooooo. I mean good choice but no."
"Waffles" Kat said looking at me
"Yes, me and Jane made made waffles." I say and she looks at Anne. She points at the door
"Waffles." Anne and me got out of bed and walked downstairs.

"Janey!" Kat yelled wriggling out of Anne's arms and ran over to Jane who picked her up.
"Kitty!" She said and Kat hugged her.
"Waffles." Anne and Kat said at the same time.
"You are such your Mothers child Kat."
"Waffles. Please." Kat says, Jane hands Kat back to Annie and makes her a plate.

After breakfast
"Banana!" Kat yells chasing Anna, she was laughing, Anna falls on the ground and Kat hugs her "got you" she says
"My goodness, Kat you've gotten so much faster." Anna says pretending to be out of breath. And Kat laughs. Anne walks around the corner wearing a Pooh onesie.
"Annie I said get dressed, not get in another pair of pajamas."
"Pooh!" Kat yells and runs over to Anne who picks her up. Anne hold up a piglet and Eeyore onesie in one hand.
"I'm guessing I get to be Eeyore." I say. Annie nods and smiles. I grab it and change, it was a little big but it's fine. I walked out of the bathroom and Kat was wearing her piglet costume.
"Mama, mama, mama look. I pink!" She says and Anne spins her around.  Catherine walked downstairs.
"Catherine Aragon you'd tole my Jam!" Anne exclaims, Kat nods and I laugh.
"Anne Parr-Boleyn what do you mean." Anna sits up
"What do you mean are you running out of time what do you mean?" She sings awfully.
"No!" Jane exclaims "Disney songs and Disney songs only!" She says pointing at Anna
"You stole my jam in Kats dream." She says. Catherine rolls her eyes and then finally looks at me.
"You got dragged into there onesie thing didn't you?" She asks and I nod and I take Kat.
"Mommy! Mama blue and you yellow." She says and Annie nods. I take her over to where I kept my guitar. "Song?" Kat asks I sit her down beside me and started playing All My Days, it's been me and Anne's song since we were in college.
Anne started to sing along. As the song came to an end Kat was smiling, "again!" (There's a loud ass geese right outside my bedroom window and I'm bout ready to go attack it)
"Maybe later Kat, but it's nap time." I say and she frowns
"Swim?" She asks
"We can go to beach after you take your nap." I say and she nods "say night to your aunts."
"Bye bye Banana, Janey, and Cath." She says and Anne follows me to Kats bedroom.
"Night Mommy, night Mama." She says holding onto Piglet.
"Night KitKat." We say and we walk out of her room. I turn off her light. Anne kisses me, "I love you." She says
"I love you too."

After Kat slept we went too the beach and we spent the rest of the day watching Disney movies per Jane and Kats request.

Heyyyyy, how are youuuuu???? I didn't know what to call this chapter so 'Baby Kat' is what I decided to name it. This is short but I might post another one later. Kayyyyy byeeeeee
-TORTULLLEEE🐢🐢🐢