You guys arent killing me! PT.2

OKIE SO ZE FIRST PART IS TAKING PLACE A FEW DAYS  AFTER THEY FOUND ANNE! READY? OKAY LETS START!

Cathy POV
I wipe away my tears and I walk into me and Annie's room. I look under the bed and saw a box, I pull it out. For everyone. I pick it up and walk downstairs into the living room, I saw Jane holding Mae and Catherine was holding Edward. "Th-these were under the bed. I think this is what Annie was talking about in her note." I say and everyone looks up except for Lizzie who wasn't talking to anyone. "Who wants to open it?" I ask and I look at Lizzie who was wearing Anne's jumper and staring at a wall. "Lizzie?" I ask and she shakes her head and I move next to her. "Wanna open a present?" I ask,

"No, I wanna cuddle with Mama." Lizzie mumbles and I sigh, I pick her up and sit down on the couch.

"These presents are from Mama. Do you wanna open the with me?" I ask and Lizzie nods,

"Okay." She whispers and I set her down and she walks over to the box. She opens it and I saw different things in there. I walk over to her and sit down trying not to cry.

For Cathy
A ring. I pick it up and saw I love you engraved on the inside. I start crying and Catherine walks over and hugs me. "Mama! Look! I gotta necklace!" Lizzie exclaims and I look to make sure it was hers. For Lizzie. It's a locket.

"Lizzie. This is a very special necklace," I say and wipe away my tears. She looks at me confused,

"It is?" She asks and I pull her into my lap. I open the necklace and saw a picture of Anne with Lizzie on her shoulders, they were both laughing because I was scared that Anne was gonna drop Lizzie. "Woah! Look! There's Mama!" Lizzie says and I kiss her head.

"Do you remember that day?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"No," She whispers sadly.

"Well you me and Mama went to the carnival-"

"Wait, what about Mae?" Lizzie asks and I point to my stomach.

"Mae was still in my tummy." I say and Lizzie nods,

"Okay." Lizzie says and I smile and point to Anne.

"So Mama wanted your to be able to see everyone because your small like your mommy, and so she got you on her shoulders and I was scared which is why you guys were laughing." I whisper in her ear and she smiles,

"I remember now." Lizzie says and smiles at me, I hear Mae start to cry and I look at Jane. Jane stands you and hands me Mae, I kiss Maes head and she stops crying.

"Someone wanted there Mommy," Jane says and I nod.

"I guess she did," I say and I smile.  I look for Maes name and once I find it I grab one of Annie's favorite stuffed animal. For Mae. I smile and put it next to Mae to see if she'll take it. Mae snuggles closer to it. I smile and Mae starts to giggle.

11 years later
Mae POV
I look at the pictures on the wall. Mom and Lizzie, Mom and Mama, mama and me when I was a baby. Mom and me. Mom, Mama, Lizzie and me. "Mae! Come on! We have to go!" Mommy shouts and I run down the stairs. I wanted to ask Mama about Mommy but I was too nervous to ask.

"Mae!" Edward exclaims before I walk down the stairs, "just ask your Mom about your other Mom." Edward says and I shake my head and run down the stairs. I grab Moms hand and she smiles.

"Ready to go to the carnival?" She asks and J nod and Lizzie runs out of the door and to the car.

Later that night
I hold my stuffed animal named Gremmy, short for Gremlin. I take a deep breath in and walk towards moms room. I knock on the door, "come in." Mom says and I walk in, "Mae? What are you doing up? You should be asleep you have school tomorrow." Mom whispers and wipes away what I think is a tear.