●Professional Stalkers●

♡SOMI

"Are you sure about this?" Taehyung asked anxiously as he was worried about this whole thing.

"Well if you want, you can stay hom-"

"No, I'll tag along too. I can't just sit here idle while he goes on a date with somebody"

"Right" Jin sighed as he pulled out a black hoodie and black skinny jeans and pair of black timberlands and a black mask.

"This is a whole package of emo" Namjoon commented as he prepared Wonseok to look different as he is also joining them in their stalking mission today.

"Can't believe he really went on that date"

"Yeah. I really believed he's joking until last night"

"So.." Taehyung trailed."do you guys know where did he go to? I mean to the date" he scoffed. He can't believe Jeongguk is really moving on now, now that he's back in their lives.

"About that" Namjoon scratched he head as he patted Wonseok's back to jump off the bed. Wonseok jumped down and went to his other dad.

"My boy!" Jin exclaimed as he takes a look at his son. Wonseok turned into a mini version of Taehyung, a mini version of Emo boy.

"So?" Taehyung looked towards the brunette.

"Ah yeah. Yesterday I taught Somi how to send us the location. She will take Jeongguk's phone and send us the location when they reach there" Namjoon explained.

"So that was the top-secret discussion you two were doing yesterday huh" Jin shakes his head as he enters the bathroom to get changed.

"Here" Namjoon handed a phone to Taehyung.

"But I already have one tho" Taehyung asked bewildered.

"Give that useless old phone to me. If anything, with that phone, your parents might try to track you down. Use this phone. I've saved everybody's number" Namjoon took the old one from the bed as he replaced the new one with it.

It was almost evening as the Kim family plus Taehyung getting ready to stalk Jeongguk's so-called date. Saturday came faster than Usain bolt finishing the race. Jeongguk and his daughter have probably reached the date destination. And here this Kim family is going to stalk his date and probably to ruin his date too.

_______________________________

The sky has already turned into orange and purple hues scattered around the whole sky illuminating a beautiful art of nature. It's almost time for the date and Choi Lily is nervous as ever. And what made her more nervous is the fact that Jeongguk mentioned that Somi is also joining them.

What if Somi told him that I was lying.

What if he found out?

Her mind was a mess. She had told her mother about what she did in hopes to get Scolded and apologise to Taehyung but what she didn't expect is a 'Congrats'. Say what now? And with that saying, her mom is supporting her in this path of lies.

She wore a casual baby blue shirt and a white skirt. She then sat infront of her mirror and started applying light makeup. Right then her mother came into the room.

"Oh my! My daughter looks so cute. Jeon is going to fall for you right away"

"Ha! Mom, don't be ridiculous" Lily scoffed as she finished her makeup and picked up her comb."He won't fall for me ever. He's doing this for her daughter"

"He will he will. You hit the jackpot! Don't be sad now"

"Jackpot you say? With the help of lies" she sighed."I'd feel guilty every time I look at Taehyung for the rest of my life. Speaking of which I haven't seen Taehyung in the school this whole week"

Her mother grabbed the comb out of her hand and combed her hair.

"Don't think too much about that Taehyung. Listen Lily-ah. You're getting a chance to live a luxurious life. You'd get everything. Life is giving you a chance and you should take it quickly or else somebody else would. See, you and Taehyung got this chance. But you took it before he could. So don't be sad hm? Go get him!"

Hearing those words she finally felt at ease. Maybe it's ok. It's ok to be selfish. She smiled and got up.

"Thanks, mom. I feel better. I will win his heart! But I'm worried about Somi tho. What if she said that she doesn't want me as her mother? Everything would go to waste"

"About that" The old lady pulled a string of three tablets that looked like some kind of medicine or some kind of drugs.

"W-what is this mom?! Are those drugs?" Lily gasped.

"Shh" the old woman gasped and motioned her to stay quiet as her husband is downstairs. "Just mix it into one of his food or drink"

"W-why?"

"He'll listen to whatever you'd say. That little girl won't be able to take this chance out of your hand"

Lily mouthed an 'o' as she grabbed the small tablets out of her mother's grasp as a small smirk sprawled on her lips.

"He will be mine" she mumbled to herself.

_______________________________

"Why Kia?" Seokjin grumbled.

"Jeongguk haven't seen this car that's why. If we took our usual car then Jeongguk might catch us"

Taehyung looked out the window thinking about how his life changed within this week. Seven days ago he was living like an alive corpse without an aim or anything, just having thoughts of Jeongguk and his daughter and now today he's with his daughter and now stalking his husband's date.

The car came to a halt as Taehyung suddenly got aware that they have reached and nervousness blooms into his mind as he opened the door. He wore the mask and waited for everyone to get out.

Except for Namjoon, everyone got out as Namjoon started the engine again and drove to a farther parking lot. After parking, he came running towards them and took a moment to catch his breath.

"So.."

"So we will go inside now. They are already here" Namjoon cleared his throat. "I'll use a mask so Jeongguk won't see my face and Jin would sit back-facing him. Also, Taehyung and Wonseok would sit a bit far from us. Wonnie?"

"Yes, daddy" the small boy looked up. Honestly, he was internally screaming with happiness as he was acting like a spy in some movie but outside he held a poker face.

"You act like Taehyung is your big brother 'kay?"

The little boy nodded as he grabbed Taehyung's hands.

"We'll go first. You two come later. As soon as Somi would spot us, she would conference call us so that we could hear what they are talking about. I taught her that yesterday."

The two adults and the little boy nodded their heads on Namjoon's words.

"Okay let's do this" Namjoon held Seokjin's hands as they nervously entered the cafe like some college couple.

______________________________

A/N:
what is this book turning into💀