●WTF●

-SOMI
-P.JM

"Is this better?" The man asked as he massaged his boyfriend's shoulders.

"Ah~ yes yes that's better" the pale man moaned.

"Feeling nervous?"

"Ofcourse baby. My hands are trembling. I don't know how I'm going to held the mic. I'm even scared that I'll forget the lyrics and won't be able to rap but I'm sure I'll be ok once I see my fans"

"I'm glad" Jimin smiled as he continued to massage his shoulders.

A stylist came to them. "Sir I need to style your hair. Your performance will start in a few minutes" the stylist bowed.

"Alright" Yoongi got off from his seat and kissed Jimin's forehead and followed the stylist.

After yoongi was gone he stretched his hands. He was about to fix his makeup too but got a call.He was going to attend his boyfriend's concert and sit with the audience. He knows Yoongi's fans are polite and won't jump at him. Atleast he hopes so.

He looked at the caller Id.

Jinie Hyung......

Why is he calling?

Then he remembered Jeongguk's birthday is near.

Oh shit no. He's again going to invite me.

He contemplated whether to accept the call or not. The ringing stopped. He sighed in relief. But then it started ringing again.

Ah fuck. Ok fine.

He accepted the call.

"Hey Jiminie"

"If you want to invite me on his birthday then No. I'm not going" he deadpanned.

"Uh....yeah I forgot about that. But more importantly Jimin can you come here?"

"Is that a new way to lure me there? Because if it is then no.. it's not working"

"No I'm not luring you anywhere. It's important. Can you come?"

"No"

"Argh fine. But you'll regret it though and yeah... I want you to come to Jeongguk's birthday. He's holding a celebration party on that day too because his company got bigger. I hope that you could come with Yoongi."

"I.... no I'm not going"

"Fine. But you'll regret it"

"Why?"

"You'll know. But do us a favour. Something happened and we told Jeongguk that you're here and that you came to meet Somi and Wonnie. So Jeongguk will message you. Please play along"

"......."

"Jimin?"

"...why?"

"Just do it. Thanks" *beep*

"The heck?" He stared at his phone.

On the cue he got a message. He almost dropped the phone.

It's from Jeongguk. He sighed and opened the message.

When he read the message his face turned into somewhat disgusted. He was totally weirded out. He was utterly clueless. After 2 years he messaged him and this is what he message him?