●Out Of This Hell●

SOMI
-K.T.H

Finally!

The first thing that came into Taehyung's mind as he got up. Sun rays blinding his eyes but he couldn't care less. He's too happy to mind that. Finally after those years living like a prisoner in the confinement of his own house even tho he didn't commit any crime, he'll be able to step outside the house.

Well at the end of the day he has to eventually come back here but he's happy that atleast he can get out of this hell even just for some hours.

He got up from his bed as it made a little creak sound. He found himself smiling after almost 3 years. After almost 3 years he can finally be out and can breathe the fresh air. His room reeks of blood and medicines but taehyung couldn't care less. He's used to it. Even tho he didn't lived here for the past 3 years but it still have the feeling of the same room he have been living till now, without setting his foot outside his room. I mean he could go outside if he can. He would surely go outside to taste freedom if not for those chains binding him to his room giving the shock of the reality.

He and his family moved from daegu to Seoul just a week ago because his father lost his job there and has to move here because of desperation to get a job. How can his father accept the fact that he's jobless now right? One of his coworker there informed him about a big Tech corporation  recently joined with another average Tech company searching for potential workers because of their company being more Bigger than before. So Taehyung's father took the risk and came to Seoul. And because his so-called father seems to be jobless now and in need of money they decided that they should make Taehyung work. Atleast he can be of some worth atleast.

So here He's now looking forward to today's day as his first day of job as a Kindergartens Teacher. He's happy to be a Kindergartens Teacher. He always have a soft spot for children. And after losing his own child this is the only thing that can make him happy. Atleast what he thinks.

He happily skips to the bathroom and turn on the warm water to fill the tub while he strip off of his clothes. He softly rubs over his bruises all over his body and remember yesterday how his dad beat him with a whip and scolded him strictly to behave today. He made sure to tell him not to oversmart him and run away from the home by actions.

He chuckled sadly.

Where will i run off to even if i want to. Whom will i run off to. No one cares for me nor willing to take me in. And them....I'm sure they think i don't even exist.

Swallowing up the bitter truth he exhaled heavily before forcing a smile into his face. He made himself comfortable in the tub as giggles of little kids filled his mind.

________________________

After the bath he got dressed into a white button up and black loose pants and combed his hair till his hair covered half of his eyes. Feeling satisfied he made himself to downstairs to be meet by his parents who are highkey judging him.

"Gu-good morning"

"Yeah yeah whatever just remember that you didn't got freedom or this is a chance that you can run away from us. We are letting you for the sole reason that is money. You better not disappoint us" Mrs. Kim scoffed.

In response Taehyung just nodded his head and went outside. As soon as he stepped outside he was slapped by the scorching heat and the warm wind.

Fucking great. Atleast I'm outside.

Ignoring his other thoughts he made his way into his workplace before grabbing himself some sandwich in the way. Who is he kidding. Ofcourse his mother won't make breakfast for him. Back in the house he would only get a meal in a day. His parents don't even treat him as their own child. Not that Taehyung himself consider them as their parents but he can't even protest against them. Even tho they are middle class people but still they have connections here and there and thanks to his other relatives too and their homophobic asses, he just can't go anywhere. Last time he went against them, They took away his whole happiness.

Well anyways...

As he reached the kindergarten a smile crept upto his face. He can see small children playing here and there. He was squealing internally.

Ah my daughter would be of this age too. She must be looking so adorable now. I wanna see her.

Instantly his mood dropped but he pulled himself together and went inside and talk to the principal about the class and such.

After the talk he entered into the class to look at all the kids who were playing around and talking with their friends went back to their seats and became quiet upon seeing him.

He chuckled and went to the front of the class.

"Hello kids. I think you have been informed but let me introduce myself. I'm Kim Taehyung, your new homeroom teacher" he flashed a smile and everyone in the class cheered happily for having him as their teacher.

"Okay kids why don't you all intro-"

"May I come in sir?" He turn around at the door to find a little girl looking at the ground and holding her hand standing a lady about his age.

"Uh yes come inside"

Came inside a girl in two ponytails. Her face quite couldn't be seen because her face was hunged low but she looked like she was deep in thoughts. She went to a seat in the second row and sat down still thinking about something.

Taehyung watched her till she sat down on her seat and turned towards the lady.

"Oh right. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Choi Lily. I'm the Teacher Assistant of this class." She flashed a gentle smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Taehyung as you must have been informed. Please take care of me" Taehyung bowed to her and she returns it. Lily then went and stand beside Taehyung, a little behind him.

Taehyung then turned his attention towards the class again.

"Okay so kids why don't you all introduce yourself one by one so that we all can be friends hm?" He smiled at them as all of them were looking at each other wondering who will start.

Suddenly the little girl in the second row who was looking down deep in thoughts looked up at the voice and widened her eyes.

"Mommy?"

______________________________________

A/N:-
Hello guys. So this is my another taekook book that came into my mind while I was bathing..... so anyways. You have to read both of the book to understand the story.
Another book SOMI- The Beginning(TAEKOOK) will contain the past so I won't be writing the past in the main book of this story- SOMI (TAEKOOK) which is this book. < it's the main book.