●I Saw Mommy●

SOMI
-SOMI

Today a new teacher is coming to our class. I'm so happy. Old teacher was a devil. Others calls her that. I don't know what that means.

With that thoughts the little girl jumped out of the bed and first thing she did was to went near her bedside table where a frame is still standing. A smiling Taehyung with peach-blonde hair could be clearly seen inside the frame.

The little girl smiled at the frame and hold it in her hands.

"Gwood(good) morning mommy"

She kissed the frame and placed it where it was before and went to greet his father.

She happily skipped till the room she knew it as her father's. She opened the door to find his father not there.

She looked around seeing the clothes dishevelled here and there. The sun rays gleaming inside the room and chirping of birds could be hear. The bed was a total mess and the bathroom door's light was turned off.

Apart from that in that huge room was a big dresser and Taehyung's photo everywhere.

In the doors of the dresser, in the wall, on the table and also every thing that is in the room could be recognise as purple and it's shades. In this room Everything can remind you of a particular person.

She could smell her mommy's scent or could you say the shampoo he used to wash his hair with, the perfumes he used every little thing in this room could only remind you of that person. You could easily believe that person is still there.

The little girl pouted not founding her father there but she knows where else he could be so she skipped there instead.

She came across a room in the corner of the First floor which his father called it as his workplace in the home.

She barged in inside to find a grown up man his head buried in the table as little bit of drool coming out of his mouth sleeping there.

"Daddy? Wake uph(up)! It's morning now!"

The little girl shook his father till he showed some movements.

"Little bit more" the man said in a hoarse voice.

"Daddy! You have to mwake(make) me leady (ready) for shcool (school)"

Hearing that the grown up man jolted up. "Oh shit you're right!"

"Dwaddy(daddy) langwuage! (Language)"

"Yeah yeah princess. Let's get you ready"

The said man got up from his worktable and stretched his back and hold the little girl's hand and both went the bathroom.

The man took out a pink toothbrush and filled it with toothpaste and give it to the little girl and he did the same thing for him. Then he wash the little girl and put the school uniform on her and told her to go to the living room.

He then took a bath himself and put on a suit and went downstairs to see his daughter playing games on his phone.

He smiled at her and turn to look at the small photo frame sitting on the table.

"Good morning honey" he muttered and went to the kitchen and made them pancakes.

"Somi-ah! What time is it?"

"Is (it's) is (it's) uh sewen(seven) foty(forty)"

"What?!" The man screamed. "Shit you're gonna be late today!"

"Daddy-"

"Yeah yeah i get it" the man said as he grabbed two plates with pancakes and put in on the dining table.