●Insecurities●

-SOMI
-J.JK

He hung up as he slammed his phone on the office desk. Does Jimin still hate me? He really doesn't even want to see my face?

He hesitated and picked up his phone from the desk. He exhaled as he scrolls through his contacts. His thumb hovers over Jimin's name before he pressed it.

Jimin

Hey Jimin|
Hey jim|
Hey|
|

Nope. He can't. He couldn't find the courage to message him. He can't even type a simple hey. He again threw his phone on the desk. Soon enough an employee came to give him some documents. He nodded and shooed that person away. He stared at the phone and then the documents. He sighed.

"Hey Siri"

His phone vibrated.

"Message Jimin 'Hey Jimin. It's been a while since we've talked. I miss you."

He again felt his phone vibrate. He sighed in relief.

Ok I did it.

He then carried on signing documents.

________________

-K.Nj

He tensed. Jeongguk is going to message Jimin.

He turned around went to his husband with Yeri and Jaebom following him.

He smiled looking at Taehyung. He's alive and infront of him. He thought about how happy Jeongguk would be if he saw Taehyung.

"Tae, Jin.. Let's go home... and I'm totally not going to ask why you are here instead of the hospital." He said glancing towards his husband who gave him an awkward smile.

"I thought you are cheating on me" Jin muttered but it could be heard to everyone.

"And you know I'd never do it"

Jin grinned and jumped on his husband. Taehyung just stood there and smiled looking at his friends.

"Tae let's go home. You are not staying here. We can't afford to lose you again" Namjoon suddenly spoke.

"But.. I'm a teacher here"

"And? I'll talk to the principal. You don't have to work here. Let's go."

Taehyung nodded feeling giddy.

"Ah my car" Jin remembered he brought his car here but wanted to go with Taehyung and Namjoon. He then glanced towards Yeri and Jaebom.

"Jaebom can you drive my car?"

"Sure" the latter smiled but confused inside as to why Namjoon didn't talk to his boss about his husband. How many times he looked at him, he's alive. He just doesn't understand anything.

"Jaebom? Then you are Yeri?" Taehyung said pointing towards the girl.

"Uwaa you remember me?" Yeri squealed forgetting that Taehyung should be dead and she should be confused.

Taehyung nodded as he engulfed Yeri into his arms.

"You've changed so much Yeri"

"I could say the same Taehyung-ah"

"Ok let's go" Namjoon said as he went to the car with Jin and Taehyung following.

Three of them went near the car. Taehyung sat on the back seat where Wonseok and Somi are sitting.

Taehyung teared up looking at both of the kids.

"Hyung?"

Both Jin and Namjoon looked at him.

"Is-is-is Somi...."

"Yup she's your baby" Hearing this the waterworks on Taehyung's face started.

"Somi?"

The little girl looked towards him leaving the plushie that she'd been snatching from the little boy.

"Yes Mommy?"
Taehyung felt giddy. The word 'mommy' from his child did things to Taehyung's heart. At once he engulfed his child in his arms.

"My baby.." he muttered over and over hugging his child. The two males smiled at their reunion.

They drove to The Kim mansion. When they got off Taehyung was in awe. Damn they became so rich.

"Mommy let's go" the little girl tugged his hand. Taehyung smiled and let her pulled him inside the house. Wonseok with his plushie followed them. Jin was about to go inside but Namjoon held him.

"He's going to message Jimin. What do we do?"

"First tell me why did you lie to him? You should've told him about Taehyung."

"I know right?" The two of them got startled when Jaebom came out of nowhere and spoke. He smiled knowing he scared them and handed Jin his car keys. Namjoon sighed.

"I wanted to surprise him"

"What do you mean?"

"You see... There are some problems going in our company. Jaebom and Yeri you both know about how Jeongguk's important documents keep coming to my company without anyone's notice and Jeongguk is insecure about our relationship. He is thinking that I'm sabotaging him. I want him to know that I'm still his best friend and Hyung by taking Taehyung to him on his birthday that is in next week. I want to gain his trust back" Namjoon explained.

Yeri and Jaebom mouthed an 'O'.

After a while Jin spoke "so... you knew about Taehyung since when?"

"Yesterday.... I was worried. I don't have any proof to show that I'm still his trusted friend. But when yesterday I contacted the principal of wonnie's school and got to know about Taehyungie... this is the only hope I have. I don't even know if Jeongguk will buy it if I tried to explain about those missing documents.."

"You're right. I doubt that too... he was fuming with anger today morning" Jaebom interrupted.

"He'll be so happy to see his husband. I'm sure he won't be doubting on you anymore" Yeri smiled nodding. She's been working under them for more than 3 years now. She knows how Namjoon must be feeling.

"Fine. Let's go inside" Jin turn around.

"Wait. Let's call Jimin first."

"Right." Jin stopped and took out his phone.

_________________

A/N: me updating once a month and thinking the readers are waiting for me *inserts clown face*

I wanted to update 2 chapters but my internet said NO NOT TODAY