●So You Are Real●

-J.J

"No!"

"Princess I'm sorry. I have urgent work in office. I promise i will go meet your mommy tomorrow?please?" Jeongguk got on his knees and hold his ears before his daughter and tried to act cute.

"But daddy you promised me you will go meet mommy today!"

"Yes baby but i got an urgent call. It's really important. Please forgive daddy this once?"

He was about to go drop somi to school today and meet that person who his daughter is calling mommy nowadays but just when they were about to go out he got an urgent call from the office that the documents he's been searching for is in Namjoon's company. It was found in the workdesk of Namjoon's employee.
So now he's mad angry at Namjoon. But he can't show this to his daughter.

He wouldn't be angry at Namjoon but the fact that when he asked Namjoon that they should search for the documents in Namjoon's company, he just flat out rejected him saying that why would those documents be in his company. And it's not even a one time thing. Even before this some of his important documents have been found missing and has been found in Namjoon's company. But he kept it silent and didn't told him.

It would be okay if he has them because their company has been merged but the documents that went missing were specifically for Jk corp. It has nothing to do with NJ corp. That's why he is angry.

He can't believe the person whom he has thought of friend turns out be his biggest betrayer. He never in his dreams imagine this. What if he's just putting up a show of being his friend and planning to destroy him in his back? What if it's more than just his Company? His family too?

At this point He's just insecure and afraid. He need to talk to Namjoon as soon as possible.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Baby?" He came out of his thoughts.

"Is your work more important than Mommy?"

Jeongguk widen his eyes. No. Nothing is more important than Taehyung. If the person Somi is talking about would've been his Taehyung then he would left everything and go meet him. Sadly that's not the case.

"Sorry Somi-ah. Nothing is more important than your mommy but please this once let me go? Just this once please?" He pleaded again to his daughter so after pouting nodded her head.

"Thank you princess" he pecked his daughter's forehead and let their maid drop her to school as he made his way to his office. Ae-ri, their maid is one the person Jeongguk can trust. She has always take care of his house and Somi gently like a mother would.

________________________________

-K.NJ

"Ok wonnie be a good boy and don't cause trouble yeah?" Namjoon said to the little boy in front of his school gate who just nodded his head.

The little boy kissed his father's cheeks and ran away to his class.

As soon as the little boy was away from his sight the man looked around searching for a specific male.

He spotted the guard and asked him about the new teacher who said that he is inside. Namjoon sighed. He can't just barge inside.

He went back to his house.

"What is it joonie? You look upset" jin asked.

"Nothing babe" he said and sat on the couch and started watching tv. He took a day off today to search for Taehyung.