●No Mummy Business●

♡SOMI

Jeongguk came back to his home and took a shower first. After the shower, he wore a robe and grabbed a towel and while drying his hair he came out of the bathroom as he sat on his bed and the first thing he saw is the frame which is etched with Taehyung's smiling face.

He felt guilty somehow. Whatever he is doing, he is doing for his daughter right? Then why is he feeling guilty? Is he doing something wrong? That he's not supposed to do?

He took the small frame in his hands and Caressed it.

"Tell me Taehyung... Am I doing it wrong? Why do I feel guilty?"

He suddenly felt all alone. He suddenly misses Taehyung and Somi. There's something unsettling feeling on the pit of his stomach that he cannot decipher. Is he going the wrong way?

He quickly got up and went to his closet. Taking out a black hoodie and black shorts and wore them quickly as he grabbed his keys while his hair is still damp.

He drove fast to the Kim mansion as the guards opened the door hastily in fear that Jeongguk might crash on it.
Jeongguk halted his car and slipped off his seat belt as he opened the door of his car and got out. The cold air slapped his face, he shivered as he practically got out of the shower just minutes ago. He threw his keys at one of the guards and told him to park it on the garage.

He quickly paced to the front door and ring the bell. Soon after a minute or so, the door opened. Namjoon peeked through the door rolling his eyes not noticing Jeongguk.

"Who the fuck at this time-" Namjoon widened his eyes.

Jeongguk looked perplexed. Why is he so surprised?

"Um.. Hyung?"

"What are you doing here this late? Everyone's sleeping" Namjoon rubbed his eyes as he let out a yawn indicating that he is very much sleepy.

"Uh... I'll meet you at morning then" Jeongguk turned around awkwardly as he was about to go back but got stopped by Namjoon.

"Stay the night here"

"No-uh I should go" Jeongguk awkwardly smiled as he yelled at the guard who was about to drove his car to the garage. He ran upto him and the guard got out and he drove away.

Namjoon sighed. He's just pushing himself away from everyone. He let out another yawn as he went inside and closed the door.

____________________________

Namjoon screamed. "Ah, it's Jeongguk" and slipped out of the house as he closed the door behind him."What brings you here?"

Jeongguk somehow showed up the Kim mansion at the ass crack of dawn. Sure everyone is up in the house but the problem is the person who is getting treated in the couch right now.

"I told you I'll come here in the morning. Are you drunk?"

"No, I'm Namjoon"

"No, I-"

Jeongguk shook his head as he pushed through him into the house as Namjoon panicked.

"You are acting weird-" he stopped when he saw the scene infront of him.

Jin was holding some ointment in one hand as his other hand was hanging in the air holding bandages. Somi and Wonseok picking a shirt that he believed were Jin's. Another thing caught his eye was a figure that just ran into the backside. He couldn't really tell who was that.