⭕PLANNED⭕

~⭕~⭕~⭕~⭕~⭕~

In the Land of Philadelphia.

Venom made his way inside the Palace with Vicus trailing behind him.

The Ballroom was filled with man and few women that were in a small corner of the room. It was peaceful and cheerful.

As he walked to his throne, man bowed, saying word's of acknowledgement.

"My fellow friends." Venom spoke as he stood in front of the loud crowd. ".... and PET's."

"We are gathered here to welcome one great man, who will be doing so much for his friend, my kingdom." His loud husky voice boomed.

People looked at eachother in confusion, Venom's words made no sense. The room was loud as man discussed among eachother.

Lord O'Connor de la vinc made his way to Venom as the room became quiet as before. Watched as he stood near Venom with evidently a wicked smile on his old face.

Lord O'Connor was an old man, his green cold eyes showed mischievousness in them, his black hair was jelled back with a slit grey in it.

He was a muscular old man, with his face covered in mostly hair. He might look like a good intimidating old man, but his height wasn't pleasant, about 5'9ft, when half the hall of man were 6'0 and more.

"Lord O'Connor de la vinc."

Venom smiled as he saw the confusion on their faces.

"His here?" A man asked standing In front. He held his glass of red wine with a shock expression evident.

"Sure he is, Mike. " Venom nods to the man called Mike.

"And why so?" Mike pressed, still confused. Venom smiled in amusement at Mike's boldness.

"And why not?" Lord O'Connor spoke shutting him of before he could speak further.

Tension was in the air as, they watched. "Why visit now?" A blonde man voiced as he made his way in front, pushing pass man.

"And you are?" Lord O'Connor asked.

He opens his mouth to speak. "Pedro." But Venom snapped his name out before Pedro could say.

"My king." Pedro bowed with a smile plastered on his face, not one bit fazed by Venom's anger.

"So, why is this man here?" Pedro spoke, when silence was something he couldn't take longer.

"Can't one's friend visit another?" Lord O'Connor spoke, smirking at Pedro tauntingly.

Scoffing Pedro spoke up. "Since when does a deceitful man as you ever have good friends?" Pedro's words where directly drown at Lord O'Connor.

Growling, Venom stepped forward, "You will not speak as so to one of my quests Pedro." He snapped.

Pedro tried to hide his fear but Venom noticed the slit shake movement his hands made, before he hid them behind his back.

"Sorry my King." Venom bowed, hanging his head in a submission manner. "..... but it makes no sense at to bring a man who betrayed the kingdom back here after years of what his done." He lifted his head, facing Lord O'Connor who was smirking his way.

"He's not here to cause trouble, but to help." He, Pedro scoffs, not believing anything Venom is saying.

"Help with what-"

"I don't see it as you business." Lord O'Connor cuts Pedro off.

He growls, "I'm sure your planing something."