⭕PAIN⭕

~⭕~⭕~⭕~⭕~⭕~

In the Land of ALGROKA, Philadelphia.

The sun arose, blessing the kingdom with a new day. Some Women waking up in beds, hot, burning and sore from pleasing man.

Some woke up physically pained from the abusive behavior of their owners. Some waking up with their own pool of blood.

And sadly... Some die not getting to see the next day.

The kingdom went as usually, buying women, pleasing themselves. Abusing women in public. Punishing them cruelly, making them run around the street naked, bare as the man chase them with whips, laughing and encouraging them on.

Man where in the streets of Philadelphia, everywhere. Drinking, laughing an exchanging pleasantries.

Other man went to their level of cruelness when they gone to far in pleasing themselves, having sex with their women in public.

No man said anything, they just incouraged each other on. Women cried, when their man would abuse them, reason be is that they aren't pleasing enough, unsatisfying.

Whiles the kingdom went on and on about, doing their own businesses, some in their homes and some in public. Philosophy was roaming around.

She was starving and needed food, she couldn't just keep running and fighting without food. Her stomach growles and body got weak, she hasn't eaten since last night.

Philosophy walked out of the forest, stepping in a quiet road. Her witch phalodopi was in full alert, warning philosophy to shut up and that they needed food. "It'll only be a minute." She assured phalodopi.

Phalodopi not believing, trying to get full control of her body but couldn't. Phalodopi groan in annoyance, How could her human be as stubborn as she? She thought to herself.

Philosophy covered herself in a black blanket she has stolen few weeks back. Unfortunately the blanket only his her face, making her curvy hip and huge chest on show.

She groan. "Come on! Don't you like know any spell I could use, for 'invisibility'." She asked mostly herself. How the hell was she supposed to go in a shop without being looked upon.

'Use speed.'Phalodopi preferred. Was she crazy! Philosophy thought. They would catch her easily, they where so many. How was she supposed to do it quickly. And her sent will be everywhere.

Sighing, philosophy closed are eyes and went with it.

Once she got closer to a few man walking, near a store. She starter sweating, will she be seen.

About six man stood in front of the store, drinking and laughing. Enjoying each others company.

They all stopped talking when a strong scent flared around them. A scent of something that shouldn't be wondering freely, in the land of AKGROKA.

They snapped their heads at the direction of a women covered in a thick black blanket."Do you smell that?" One said. Narrowing their eyes at a strong smell of a human witch... not just a human witch but a women with natural. "Women.. no, a natural women."

~

Philosophy kept walking forwards, hopping and praying to the Gods that this man wouldn't see her.

As she approached them, making sure she didn't stop. All man snapped their head at her direction making her freeze in place. "Fuck!" She breath. She stood in place as they exchanged words, whiles their wondering eyes stared her down.